Tuesday's B-game

scenario

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (SoxAce @ Mar 2, 2010 -> 08:29 PM)
Meh... Cabrera was a long shot to make it anyway. Hopefully he has a good year in AAA for the Knights sake and his sake.

In some ways, I'd rather Cabrera really struggle in ST. He's a terrible fit as a bullpen guy with his wildness, etc.

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Mar 2, 2010 -> 09:00 PM)
So is the game at half-time or what? No updates in the past 40 minutes..... They must be in like what, the 8th inning by now?

They probably put their phones down and picked up a beer instead.

QUOTE (scenario @ Mar 2, 2010 -> 07:56 AM)
Mitchell, Viciedo, Jordan Danks to start in Tuesday's B-game

The White Sox's lineup for Tuesday's B game against the Los Angeles Dodgers has yet to be posted, but it's certain that many of their top prospects will be in the starting lineup.

Jared Mitchell, the Sox's first pick in the 2009 draft, will lead off. Mitchell has been mentored this spring by Juan Pierre.

Dayan Viciedo will start at first base after playing last season at third at Double-A Birmingham. First base is Viciedo's projected position in the majors. Jordan Danks, who looks taller than his listed 6-foot-4 height, also will start in the outfield.

Here is the Sox's lineup:

Mitchell lf

Danks cf

Flowers c

Viciedo 1b

Kroeger dh

Nix 2b

Lillibridge ss

Morel 3b

De Aza rf

Floyd p

Mitchell LF

Danks CF

Flowers C

Viciedo 1B

Kroeger DH

Nix 2B

Lillibridge SS

Morel 3B

De Aza RF

Exact same lineup Kalapse posted in the spring training catch all yesterday .Pretty damn strange. Post #215.

Edited by CaliSoxFanViaSWside

QUOTE (SoxAce @ Mar 2, 2010 -> 02:30 PM)
Looks like Cow-hide is the only one who has updated his status.

I'm surprised to see that the Sun Times would pay and let Joe Cowley represent them yet allow him to throw the term "rape" around as a joke. I don't care about Soxtalk vs Cowley, but this guy really seems like a 16 year old poster on some s***ty message board. I hope he's loving it up right now, because he's in big trouble of hurting his reputation (what little one he has left) so much so that when the Sun Times finally does go under he will be looking for work for a long time.

Wow that first page of this thread is creepy. Striker, I'd swear some of these weirdos would kill you if they saw you; or 1 guy would hit you and the others would play follow whichever leader is more popular. I get your point; Coop gets credit for fixing guys, but avoids the doghouse when guys fail. I just think some guys can't put it all together and never will; not Coop's fault.

Sure seems like enough guys put it together HERE that Coop deserves SOME credit. So I disagree with you, simple as that; without the creepy tirades.

THERE IS NO MEASURING STICK FOR INTERNET RIGHTNESS, but man, so many of you want to build one. On a side note, I just bought an old table saw today for 100 bucks and it rocks, it rocks. It won't be used to build that pointless measuring stick tho, I can tell ya that.

QUOTE (Jerksticks @ Mar 2, 2010 -> 05:59 PM)
THERE IS NO MEASURING STICK FOR INTERNET RIGHTNESS, but man, so many of you want to build one. On a side note, I just bought an old table saw today for 100 bucks and it rocks, it rocks. It won't be used to build that pointless measuring stick tho, I can tell ya that.

Could you loan me that? It might help me measure dimensions to build a high horse that’s as large as yours.