5/24 GT: Sox @ Cleveland 6:05pm WCIU

knightni

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Kearns is up. Man I wanted the sox to get him so badly in the off-season. Would have been a prototype KW move buying low on a talented hitter who has underachieved in Washington (though played stellar defense in RF) for a couple of years.

QUOTE (fathom @ May 24, 2010 -> 05:35 PM)
How deep was Teahen's double? I love seeing the early offense, Pierre's doing a great job lately.

I believe it was a 1-2 hop hit to the wall in left-center field. Easily scored Jones. We need Beckham to get going in XBH as well. Right now though, I'll take the baby steps route with him and just get some singles. Rios, Quentin (surprisingly) and Teahen are our XBH threats.

Edited by SoxAce

I don't get wciu so I have to follow by gamecast, and it literally has said the last two out have been deep fly outs by pierre and vizquel...are we really just driving everything he hits or is it just gamecast?

QUOTE (soxfan22 @ May 24, 2010 -> 06:38 PM)
I don't get wciu so I have to follow by gamecast, and it literally has said the last two out have been deep fly outs by pierre and vizquel...are we really just driving everything he hits or is it just gamecast?

We really are hitting the ball, Masterson clearly doesn't have it.

QUOTE (justBLAZE @ May 24, 2010 -> 05:39 PM)
We really are hitting the ball, Masterson clearly doesn't have it.

Good, its nice to actually see an offense start to show up the past few games, well minus the last one