2010-2011 NHL thread

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chris Jones is a Writer at Large for Esquire; he covers the American League East for Grantland and is likely very hung-over this morning

It makes sense that they added that sentence. It just sounds like a drunken Canadian's whiny rambling "Woe is Me". Meh. Grantland can do better than that.

Edited by LittleHurt05

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Jun 16, 2011 -> 08:55 AM)
Quick question, your BMW gets burned out by rioters, does your insurance cover the damages?

If you have Allstate's mayhem coverage.

They should make one of those commericals for rioting Canuck fans.

"I'm a spoiled brat Canucks fan..."

QUOTE (GoSox05 @ Jun 16, 2011 -> 09:20 AM)
If you have Allstate's mayhem coverage.

They should make one of those commericals for rioting Canuck fans.

"I'm a spoiled brat Canucks fan..."

Forgive me, I had like 5 minutes...

5839629086_0c46903298.jpg

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Jun 16, 2011 -> 07:51 AM)
Canucks fans feel that Bettman will not allow a Canadian team to win the cup because he makes more money if American teams win. Its all part of their grand conspiracy theory.

It's hilarious. The fans up there probably think it's a Bettman conspiracy that Boston scored more short-handed goals than Vancouver did power play goals in this series. Last night was just incredible. Not only did that scum lose, but every feeling of disdain I've ever had not only for that team, but now also their fans, feels completely justified. I hope that city, whenever it stops burning, once again enjoys their legacy: rioting, and a statue of their coach waving the white flag

Edited by whitesoxfan101