Catch All Anything Thread

kapkomet

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I purchased an Android phone (Huawei Ascend) through Cricket several weeks ago, pay $60 dollars a month for unlimited texts/phone calls/internet service, and have to say it has been an outstanding choice thus far. Neither the phone nor the service get much respect with Iphone and others overshadowing them, but I have to say I've been satisfied.

QUOTE (Flash Tizzle @ Jan 1, 2011 -> 04:10 PM)
I purchased an Android phone (Huawei Ascend) through Cricket several weeks ago, pay $60 dollars a month for unlimited texts/phone calls/internet service, and have to say it has been an outstanding choice thus far. Neither the phone nor the service get much respect with Iphone and others overshadowing them, but I have to say I've been satisfied.

I love my iPhone but heard good things about android

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jan 3, 2011 -> 11:28 AM)
F***ing first workout back after X-Mas, ugh.

I can't wait to get back into the T-RECs. I don't belong to a gym anywhere in Memphis since I'm hardly ever here, so it's been killing me being away.

QUOTE (dasox24 @ Jan 3, 2011 -> 03:33 PM)
I can't wait to get back into the T-RECs. I don't belong to a gym anywhere in Memphis since I'm hardly ever here, so it's been killing me being away.

I've been sitting here having random parts of my body painfully cramp up for the last 3 hours. Leg, then arm, then neck, ugh.

****Fantasy Football Alert****

Was in the fantasy football championship game yesterday against my roommate and thought I lost 97-96. After NFL stats went official today, Percy Harvin got 2 receiving yards deducted from him, making it 96-96 and I won on a tiebreaker. My roommate is devastated. I am ecstatic after having conceded defeat at the hands of Danny Amendola last night.

So Shana called Verizon looking for a better deal, and they said the package I was subscribing to was "outdated" and upgraded me from 25/15 internet to 35/35 for no reason, and my bill is $17 lower to boot. Score.

QUOTE (Chet Kincaid @ Jan 3, 2011 -> 04:56 PM)
I wonder if Dan Bernstein ever physically got his ass kicked for mouthing off to people. He can't be that much of an ass in person. If he was, I'd guess that he's been in a lot of fights.

That's when you know you've won the argument, when the other side resorts to violence.

QUOTE (Chet Kincaid @ Jan 3, 2011 -> 05:07 PM)
Laurence Holmes tries to be Dan Berstein light. He's probably been punched in the face too.

Laurence "Larry" Holmes is awesome. And he's actually not that close to Bernstein on air.

QUOTE (IlliniKrush @ Jan 4, 2011 -> 12:20 AM)
That's when you know you've won the argument, when the other side resorts to violence.

No, there never really is an argument when other person yells "Are you an idiot... are you stupid?" and things like that like Bernstein does to some of the callers of his show who happen to have an opinion different than his.

QUOTE (IlliniKrush @ Jan 4, 2011 -> 12:20 AM)
Laurence "Larry" Holmes is awesome. And he's actually not that close to Bernstein on air.

IMO Laurence is ALRIGHT when he's not trying to be a dbag like Bernstein. Jason Goff would make a much better host.

Edited by Chet Kincaid

QUOTE (Chet Kincaid @ Jan 4, 2011 -> 09:57 AM)
No, there never really is an argument when other person yells "Are you an idiot... are you stupid?" and things like that like Bernstein does to some of the callers of his show who happen to have an opinion different than his.

That is what I hate most about that show. It is the radio version of a crappy message board.

QUOTE (Chet Kincaid @ Jan 4, 2011 -> 09:57 AM)
No, there never really is an argument when other person yells "Are you an idiot... are you stupid?" and things like that like Bernstein does to some of the callers of his show who happen to have an opinion different than his..

He yells those things at meatballs who come up with such things as "I wish the Bears were playing next week instead of having a bye" and other such nonsense. So, well deserved.

Edited by IlliniKrush

QUOTE (IlliniKrush @ Jan 4, 2011 -> 11:55 AM)
He yells those things at meatballs who come up with such things as "I wish the Bears were playing next week instead of having a bye" and other such nonsense. So, well deserved.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion... I don't care what Bernstein says. You may think it's nonsense, others may not.