Catch All Anything Thread

kapkomet

QUOTE (Swingandalongonetoleft @ Jul 26, 2011 -> 07:55 AM)
Any advice that I can use to make the most of my forthcoming Miller Park experience? I'm heading up there 9/10 for a Phillies game and would like to get the most out of the town. I've seen the city before, but that was pre-2000 (Summerfest and their esteemed Zoo). I'm told the cheese and bratwursts are not to be missed, and also that the women are ugly.

Its a great place to see a game, but there is nothing around the park itself.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, a while ago I posted a story about my sisiter-in-law going around Facebook and tagging herself being in pictures she isnt in. Now, she just posted on Facebook asking if there was a way should could take OTHER peoples pictures and put them in a folder of her own so she can share them.

She really is a moron.

QUOTE (Athomeboy_2000 @ May 16, 2011 -> 01:24 PM)
So, my sister-in-law goes around to pictures on Facebook and "tags" herself in photos she likes... that she is not even in (including pictures of her cousins baby)!

So, now she posted on Facebook that she is looking for a way to take OTHER peoples pictures and put them in her own albums to re-share.

QUOTE (Athomeboy_2000 @ Jul 26, 2011 -> 02:05 PM)
So, now she posted on Facebook that she is looking for a way to take OTHER peoples pictures and put them in her own albums to re-share.

Dude, no one cares about your sister-in-law's facebook habits.

I went out with my family and about 40 other people last night on a late night bioluminescent kayak trip in northern Indian River Lagoon estuary system and it was spectacular. We had a great bloom of bioluminescent dinoflagellates that glowed bright green with every oar or hand that agitated the water, and we also had a spectacularly clear night sky filled with summer constellations and even a couple of really good shooting stars.

It may be worth the hour drive to get back up that way for the Perseid shower in a couple of weeks if the sky is clear that night.

QUOTE (FlaSoxxJim @ Jul 31, 2011 -> 10:23 AM)
I went out with my family and about 40 other people last night on a late night bioluminescent kayak trip in northern Indian River Lagoon estuary system and it was spectacular. We had a great bloom of bioluminescent dinoflagellates that glowed bright green with every oar or hand that agitated the water, and we also had a spectacularly clear night sky filled with summer constellations and even a couple of really good shooting stars.

It may be worth the hour drive to get back up that way for the Perseid shower in a couple of weeks if the sky is clear that night.

That sounds like you lit your farts on fire.

QUOTE (FlaSoxxJim @ Jul 31, 2011 -> 10:23 AM)

We went to Mosquito Bay on Vieques, PR during our honeymoon. It's supposedly the brightest bio-bay in the world. Probably the most surreal thing I've ever seen.