Catch All Anything Thread

kapkomet

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Sep 11, 2011 -> 12:03 PM)
There are plenty of places to do that which is why I wanted a place for something different.

Which is why these comments and reactions are not in that thread. Because the people who want to react that way deserve that space to do so.

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Sep 12, 2011 -> 08:45 PM)
Seriously, why does my belly button get so f***ing smelly? I wash it everyday in the shower, but it just smells again by the end of the day. I don't even smell when I sweat. It's so random that I cannot understand it.

S'gotta be the Milk, Man.

http://www.journalgazette.net/article/2011...9926/1002/LOCAL

20 years for fugitive who craved burrito

The Journal Gazette

A 38-year-old man who led police on a two-county chase in 2009 that ended at a Taco Bell was sentenced to a total of 20 years in federal prison.

Jermaine Askia Cooper, formerly of the 1500 block of Grant Street, was indicted in the spring of 2009 on multiple charges related to cocaine trafficking – including distribution of less than 5 grams of crack cocaine, possession with intent to distribute crack cocaine and attempting to obstruct justice. He was convicted of the charges in May 2010, according to court documents.

The indictment came just a few days after police tried to arrest Cooper. He sped off,driving through a number of neighborhoods in south Fort Wayne, then headed toward Decatur on U.S. 27, reaching speeds of more than 90 mph.

He was arrested in a Taco Bell parking lot, telling police he knew he was going to go to jail for a while and wanted to get one last burrito.

As part of his sentence, handed down last week by U.S. District Judge Theresa Springmann, Cooper forfeits a number of guns including two .40-caliber Glock pistols, a Colt .45 and a shotgun, according to court documents.