Catch All Anything Thread

kapkomet

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Sep 13, 2011 -> 03:48 PM)
I wonder if Putin was the inspiration for the Dos Equis guy. What a photo gallery.

Two of my co-workers were on that Mir-2 research submersible trip in Lake Biakal with Putin in 2009 (see slide #33).

Also, on looking at the Action Man photo set, I think I'm a little gay for Putin.

Also, also, he would make a great classic Bond movie villain.

QUOTE (FlaSoxxJim @ Sep 13, 2011 -> 10:06 PM)
Two of my co-workers were on that Mir-2 research submersible trip in Lake Biakal with Putin in 2009 (see slide #33).

Also, on looking at the Action Man photo set, I think I'm a little gay for Putin.

Also, also, he would make a great classic Bond movie villain.

Haha, that is so true. America hasn't had a leader as cool as that since probably Andrew Jackson.

Edited by Milkman delivers

Not-so-quick question that likely won't have a simple answer:

The computer at my family's house is used by a few of my siblings and my mom. My brother took it upon himself to create a separate log-in for himself, but unfortunately his account is the administrator and he forgot his password. This computer is getting pretty old and is definitely on its last legs if a good virus protection isn't installed on it. I've already got this set up (from the account I have, I can put it on 3 different computers). The problem is that I can't install it on their computer because I need to be on the administrator account. My parents don't put enough stock in technology to get a new computer, so it's either save this one or they're going to go a long time before getting a new one.

Does anyone know how to clear the accounts or bypass the password? It's XP and the computer is probably from around 2005, perhaps even a littler earlier.

Edited by Milkman delivers

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Sep 14, 2011 -> 08:24 PM)
Not-so-quick question that likely won't have a simple answer:

The computer at my family's house is used by a few of my siblings and my mom. My brother took it upon himself to create a separate log-in for himself, but unfortunately his account is the administrator and he forgot his password. This computer is getting pretty old and is definitely on its last legs if a good virus protection isn't installed on it. I've already got this set up (from the account I have, I can put it on 3 different computers). The problem is that I can't install it on their computer because I need to be on the administrator account. My parents don't put enough stock in technology to get a new computer, so it's either save this one or they're going to go a long time before getting a new one.

Does anyone know how to clear the accounts or bypass the password? It's XP and the computer is probably from around 2005, perhaps even a littler earlier.

http://www.mydigitallife.info/forgot-windo...istaxp20032knt/

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Sep 14, 2011 -> 11:16 PM)
Thanks for the link, but I couldn't get any of them to work. That computer is so f***ed. I just told them to have a guy we know just completely wipe it and start from scratch.

Couldn't hurt. What's the RAM, memory, processor on it?