Catch All Anything Thread

kapkomet

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Dec 27, 2011 -> 09:59 AM)
Google?

Ever since my search for the Paris Hilton video unleashed a torrent of virus, I've been afraid to use it for nekkidness.

Edited by PlaySumFnJurny

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (iamshack @ Dec 27, 2011 -> 10:11 AM)
I am stuck at work, but I did a search on my phone and saw the pics...pretty nice for the roller coaster she puts that body on...

Hope Dworaczyk basically said she was fat in the pics lol

Heading to Chicago New Years day (Sun-Mon) for a quick stay/getaway with fiance. Staying at the Millinnium Knickerbocker. Have reservations at Mercadito (always go here), but they are only serving brunch all day due to the holiday. Any other reccomendations? I'm pretty much open to anything. Also, not sure what's going on in town that night? Probably just bar hop/wine taste.. .Any suggestions appreciated.

QUOTE (He_Gawn @ Dec 29, 2011 -> 09:35 AM)
Heading to Chicago New Years day (Sun-Mon) for a quick stay/getaway with fiance. Staying at the Millinnium Knickerbocker. Have reservations at Mercadito (always go here), but they are only serving brunch all day due to the holiday. Any other reccomendations? I'm pretty much open to anything. Also, not sure what's going on in town that night? Probably just bar hop/wine taste.. .Any suggestions appreciated.

New years day is pretty dead usually. The museums are a great thing to do that day.

QUOTE (knightni @ Dec 29, 2011 -> 03:42 PM)
I highly recommend a YouTube video titled "Fenton the dog."

I think it is "Benton". But anyway it is said, it cracks me up. That is a great "fly on the wall" recording.

I am looking to buy a pool table with a few friends. Nothing new and fancy, just something to play on to save some money at the bars. A few questions...

1) what dimensions should I be looking for?

2) what price should I pay for a standard used pool table, with rack and balls included?

3) (and perhaps most importantly) how much does replacing a felt cost?

3a) is replacing the felt something feasible by an ungifted person?

I flew on Virgin America for the first time ever and they have a deal going with google where they let you use a free netbook for your flight with free wifi. They charge $12 if you use wifi on your own cpu but I thought it was a pretty awesome perk for free use of a netbook with wifi for a 5 hour flight.