Official 2011-2012 NCAA Football Thread

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (IlliniKrush @ Sep 17, 2011 -> 07:27 AM)
Off to Champaign. Let's do this s***.

Im pretty nervous for this game, but hey if we pull it off we're in great shape. And very glad it's a 6pm start, I need some recovery time before I can start pregmaing again.

QUOTE (Disco72 @ Sep 17, 2011 -> 09:13 AM)
Nice spotlight / analysis on Bray by Urban Meyer and Todd McShay on College Gameday a few minutes ago.

For sure. Urban seemed very fair in his analysis considering he's talking about a Tennessee player. I imagine it's hard for him to get excited about having to break down a player for a (former) rival... This game is all about the offensive line. If they give Bray time to throw and generate at least a little bit of push on runs, look out.

QUOTE (Heads22 @ Sep 17, 2011 -> 03:12 PM)
Pitt with just an epic, epic collapse against Iowa.

I had Iowa -3. I left the house to run to the store once it was 24-3. Got in the car and it said 27-17 and then about 10 minutes later hit the refresh button and couldnt believe it.

Typical Pitt.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Sep 17, 2011 -> 05:01 PM)
Hunter is a huge loss for this team.

yeah it is.

seems like the past few games at Florida, Tennessee just shoots themselves in the foot to start and gets behind early. Missed FGs, blocked punts, bad penalties,etc. But they caught a break with the Gators trying to run that trick play for a big loss. Florida had the chance to go for the kill and they blew it.

QUOTE (zenryan @ Sep 17, 2011 -> 05:17 PM)
yeah it is.

seems like the past few games at Florida, Tennessee just shoots themselves in the foot to start and gets behind early. Missed FGs, blocked punts, bad penalties,etc. But they caught a break with the Gators trying to run that trick play for a big loss. Florida had the chance to go for the kill and they blew it.

I think that the thing breaking them mentally today was seeing Hunter go down.

QUOTE (knightni @ Sep 17, 2011 -> 05:54 PM)
N.D. thumping the #15 team in the country 31-13 with 3 mins left in the game.

How cute, Notre Dame won a game.

I can't say I care about FSU otherwise, but I'm actually rooting for OU because of the seminole chant. Nothing more annoying in sports. Though Illinois' 3rd down chant is up there.

QUOTE (danman31 @ Sep 17, 2011 -> 07:38 PM)
How cute, Notre Dame won a game.

I can't say I care about FSU otherwise, but I'm actually rooting for OU because of the seminole chant. Nothing more annoying in sports. Though Illinois' 3rd down chant is up there.

I think EJ Manuel is going to have to pull a Cam Newton to keep FSU in this one.