Don't give this team your money!

Real

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ May 3, 2011 -> 09:23 PM)
Disagree. If you already paid for the tickets may as well go out and have a good time.

What kind of sadistic freak thinks a Sox game this year is a good time? Are you high? Oh, wait. You're doing the contrarion thing.

Im sure Ill go to 20+ Sox games and have a great time watching MLB players live. Some of my favorite moments have come in Sox losses.

Its a bad month, maybe itll be a bad year, maybe itll be a bad five years, but Im still going to talk Sox baseball, Im still going to hope they win, Ill still follow the team. Im not sure that on a message board with people who have been here for almost 10 years its so unusual to say that going to baseball games is a good time.

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ May 3, 2011 -> 09:30 PM)
Im sure Ill go to 20+ Sox games and have a great time watching MLB players live. Some of my favorite moments have come in Sox losses.

Its a bad month, maybe itll be a bad year, maybe itll be a bad five years, but Im still going to talk Sox baseball, Im still going to hope they win, Ill still follow the team. Im not sure that on a message board with people who have been here for almost 10 years its so unusual to say that going to baseball games is a good time.

That's why this team is going to keep seeing declines in attendance right?

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ May 3, 2011 -> 09:23 PM)
Disagree. If you already paid for the tickets may as well go out and have a good time.

Right. Have a good time getting absolutely hammered and heckling the players on the home team. Put a bag over your head and shout obscenities at Southpaw. Make advances towards concession girls. Go Sox.

Disagree with thread, show the sox some love. They've made what looked like great investments. Although there was obvious risk, they threw their money out there to give us fans a great team. Lets continue to support them so that we can continue to see great white sox baseball.

QUOTE (Hawkfan @ May 4, 2011 -> 09:16 AM)
Disagree with thread, show the sox some love. They've made what looked like great investments. Although there was obvious risk, they threw their money out there to give us fans a great team. Lets continue to support them so that we can continue to see great white sox baseball.

If nothing else, how many people get to actually see a no-hitter in person? Go to a Sox game and you've got a real chance. Maybe even a perfect game.

I would like to thank my wife for talking me out of an ozzie plan this year.

I'll end up going to a few games this summer due to loving live baseball, but that will be it.

What the hell am I supposed to do this summer? Talk to my wife?

The good news is that tickets on StubHub are just gonna keep get cheaper. I still love watching MLB baseball outdoors in the summer, so I will still hit up a few games. I just won't have to get very into the games and what the score is.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ May 4, 2011 -> 10:10 AM)
The good news is that tickets on StubHub are just gonna keep get cheaper. I still love watching MLB baseball outdoors in the summer, so I will still hit up a few games. I just won't have to get very into the games and what the score is.

Bad baseball is better than good doing nothing.

QUOTE (Hawkfan @ May 4, 2011 -> 08:16 AM)

I think and hope that this is slathered in sarcasm.