AND THAT'S A WHITE SOX WINNAAAAAAH!!!

TheBigHurt

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Aug 16, 2011 -> 11:41 PM)
Seriously, this team is drawing me back in again and that scares the s*** out of me because I know it's just going to end in heart break.

Know exactly how ya feel. Oh well...guess it's better to get interesting that be completely pissed off the rest of the year. Bring it! Takes my mind off the Bears offensive line problems for a bit...

Good win because we won.

Great hitting early then the same ol s*** with men on base. Didn't we strand 16 in 14 innings?

Some ballsy pitching but again that game looked like 2 bad teams out there.

Love DeAza's two triples.

Juan baby.

Gonna be honest...I thought no shot after they wasted Rios' lead-off triple in the 11th...maybe the fortunes have turned. I really haven't been happier all season. I'm gonna bask in this one for a while.

Yeah, they normally lose a game like this.

QUOTE (dielac @ Aug 17, 2011 -> 07:15 AM)
We lose a game and we are the worst team ever. We win this game and the division is ours... Lets settle down people. 1/162.

Agreed.

The Sox were frustrating as hell again tonight.

I can't believe they won the game. I'll take it. Yes. But that was 2 bad teams playing baseball out there. Or two very mediocre teams.

If the Sox want to catch Detroit, they got a lotta work to do still.

22 hits. PK with 4 . He's really amazing . Looked much improved running and extended his hitting streak to 12. Morel with 4 also 2 doubles. De Aza 3 hits 2 triples. Flowers hits the ball damn hard when he connects. 5 triples most by a Sox team since 1920 and increased their season total from 8 to 13 in one night. Juan with a HR and the key hit that ended the marathon. Now just a 1/2 game behind the Indians. Just a crazy game and one that was frustrating and a joy to watch.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Aug 17, 2011 -> 12:41 AM)
Seriously, this team is drawing me back in again and that scares the s*** out of me because I know it's just going to end in heart break.

It sickens me. But I love watching the young players right now. Missed this particular game, but I love seeing 5 triples (2 by De Aza, and 1 by.. Flowers?!?!) and an exciting win to the end by the sox.

Edited by SoxAce