2011 ALCS: Detroit Tigers vs. Texas Rangers Thread

Milkman delivers

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (kjshoe04 @ Oct 6, 2011 -> 11:25 PM)
I can agree with this. Please let the Brewers win.

Winner of that Brewers-Dbacks series will be the only team in either LCS that I remotely like(really like the Brewers, can deal with AZ), I can't stand Detroit or Texas and I'm basically bored with Philly and St. Louis at this point.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Oct 7, 2011 -> 01:29 AM)
Winner of that Brewers-Dbacks series will be the only team in either LCS that I remotely like(really like the Brewers, can deal with AZ), I can't stand Detroit or Texas and I'm basically bored with Philly and St. Louis at this point.

Exact same. I really don't even like them very much at all but if someone other than the Brewers has to win it I hope it's them, the other teams are the worst. I'd rather just watch the Yankees win it again over the other 4.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Oct 7, 2011 -> 01:29 AM)

Agreed 100% (but I hate Detroit a bit more so I hope they lose, but I won't really care if Texas loses either)

Go Texas. I really don't have a problem with them, and I can always get behind rooting for Detroit to fail. This series is going to come down to how Detroit does in the Verlander games. Must win them to win the series, because Texas is a better overall team IMO.

Edited by whitesoxfan101

I think this goes 7 with the Rangers offense just being too much for Detroit even with Verlander (he wasn't even lights out against a Yankee offense, which pales in comparison to Texas' I think)

QUOTE (Cali @ Oct 8, 2011 -> 02:44 PM)
I think this goes 7 with the Rangers offense just being too much for Detroit even with Verlander (he wasn't even lights out against a Yankee offense, which pales in comparison to Texas' I think)

Maybe Verlander has a tired arm or just is tired in general. Leyland cannot come out and publicly say this. And that is why Verlander isn't going to pitch on 3 days rest. I think that Texas can beat him...starting tonight...so i hope. lol!

Edited by sunofgold