2011 ALCS: Detroit Tigers vs. Texas Rangers Thread

Milkman delivers

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha! Hope Rangers win Game 3. Then what will Leylander do? Will he start Zoolander in Game 4 or save him for that potential but so far non-existent Game 5. Just like Pinella planning his strategy around a potential but non-existent Game 4. lol!

And ACE Robin Ventura is brought up again. I forgot about his grand slam single. Rather see that then Ryan beating Robin up. lol!

Edited by sunofgold

So if the Rangers win tonight, and Verlander still doesn't start Game 4, I want some Jay Cutler like scrutiny placed on him. Cause it seems like his routine and strict regiment is the reason why Leyland is sticking to his Verlander is pitching game 5 and only Game 5. Verlander needs to step it up, it's the post-season if he doesn't demand to start he's a p****....

If the Rangers wanted to be hardcore sticklers could they complain about the pine tar on V-Mart's jersey? Seems like there's always some weird uniform rules no one knows about (especially in the MLB) Maybe something like no foreign substances?

Mainly to f*** with them I guess haha

Why even pitch to Cabrera at that point? Load the bases for the guy who's injured and might be in horrible pain with every swing and take your chances with two outs. You can't let their best player beat you...