2012 TV Thread

knightni

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Nov 5, 2012 -> 12:15 AM)
Yeah that was an excellent episode.

Walking Dead also bringing it tonight. So much for Jenks' b****ing about the Rick/Lori dynamic.

Oh that was so awesome.

I see that the writers' way of fixing the show was to get rid of 50% of the cast. RIP T-Dawg and Carol. Good riddance Lori!

QUOTE (pittshoganerkoff @ Nov 5, 2012 -> 12:02 PM)
Yeah.

T-Dog ran to the walkers to let her run by. The group thinks she's dead because they found her head wrap.

I guess that left it open to interpretation. I find it really hard to believe she could escape on her own without any weapons, but I guess we'll see.

QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Nov 5, 2012 -> 01:24 PM)

I guess that left it open to interpretation. I find it really hard to believe she could escape on her own without any weapons, but I guess we'll see.

That was right by an exit, so she easily could have gotten out and ran to a different section of the outside of the prison

QUOTE (CrimsonWeltall @ Nov 5, 2012 -> 12:34 PM)

She walked out a door to the outside. It didn't even hint at her being killed.

You mean the 2 zombies eating a corpse right next to her scarf?

I didn't catch the exit door while watching it. I guess that would make it easier for her to escape.

QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Nov 5, 2012 -> 07:36 PM)

I didn't catch the exit door while watching it. I guess that would make it easier for her to escape.

T-Bone was holding off the zombies and she ran to a door to the outside (tons of light when she opened it). She looked back at T-Bone being bitten in the throat and then ran out.

The body the survivors found was his.

QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Nov 5, 2012 -> 01:36 PM)

It was definitely T-Dog's corpse. I'm sure the writers had the scarf put there for the purpose of making the other survivors think she was dead as well.

Also, just hit me, but not surprised T-Dog was killed if they're gonna have Merle come looking for the group. Avoids them having to deal with the Merle the racist versus T-Dog tension that would inevitably carry on, and on, and on...

QUOTE (ChiSox_Sonix @ Nov 5, 2012 -> 01:19 PM)

It was definitely T-Dog's corpse. I'm sure the writers had the scarf put there for the purpose of making the other survivors think she was dead as well.

Also, just hit me, but not surprised T-Dog was killed if they're gonna have Merle come looking for the group. Avoids them having to deal with the Merle the racist versus T-Dog tension that would inevitably carry on, and on, and on...

I thought it was T-Dawg's too, but I didn't remember Carol's scarf being knocked off right where he was getting bit. Either way, I'm sure you guys are right. They writers like having all the character deaths on screen so she must be hiding somewhere.

QUOTE (ChiSox_Sonix @ Nov 5, 2012 -> 01:16 PM)
Could we please use spoiler tags for Dexter and Homeland? I never see those lives so it's tough trying to discuss stuff with the Walking Dead (where people use the tags) and seeing stuff. Thanks

I would recommend not coming in here until you see thm. It's hard to bypass spoiler tags on iPad.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Nov 2, 2012 -> 09:03 PM)
Anybody watch Shark Tank?

That last guy was interesting...

Watched it last night. That last guy was a complete idiot! I've never seen a guy talk himself out of money like that guy did.

BOARDWALK SPOILER.

Saw that ending coming from a mile away. Not the whole bomb thing, but Billie getting killed. The whole identity change thing, Chip Rossetti knowing there Nucky and Arnold were going, etc. As soon as I saw her trailing them on the boardwalk, I knew that b**** was so dead, just didn't realize they rigged a massive explosion to the theater.

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Nov 5, 2012 -> 07:50 PM)
BOARDWALK SPOILER.

Saw that ending coming from a mile away. Not the whole bomb thing, but Billie getting killed. The whole identity change thing, Chip Rossetti knowing there Nucky and Arnold were going, etc. As soon as I saw her trailing them on the boardwalk, I knew that b**** was so dead, just didn't realize they rigged a massive explosion to the theater.

You and everyone else :lol:

And what's that other guy talking about Boardwalk having been boring? It's been amazing.

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Nov 5, 2012 -> 08:56 PM)
You and everyone else :lol:

And what's that other guy talking about Boardwalk having been boring? It's been amazing.

I don't disagree with it being boring. The show has turned very very dialogue and emotion heavy, then they do one crazy thing at the end of the episode. It's definitely behind Homeland and Dexter this season for me in terms of interest level.

Also, where the hell has Chalky White been? The last time I remember about him was when he was trying to get his daughter to date that doctor kid or something. I feel like we haven't seen him in 4 or 5 episodes.

QUOTE (Disco72 @ Nov 5, 2012 -> 07:25 PM)
Watched it last night. That last guy was a complete idiot! I've never seen a guy talk himself out of money like that guy did.

Yeah same, it was unbelievable what he was saying. That being said, I bet being in that situation is a lot of pressure.