2012-2013 NFL Thread

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Oct 21, 2012 -> 09:29 PM)
@AdamSchefter: Joe Flacco’s Total QBR, a metric that accounts for everything a QB does, was 0.3 on the 0-100 scale, the lowest rating for any QB since 2008

It's amazing how much the Ravens have ignored Ray Rice all year, he's a top 5 RB in the league. They seem to think Flacco is Brady or Manning.

They can't review that last play by Tampa? Pushed out seems like he should be able to make catch after reestablishing himself in.

Whether or not he was forced out of bounds is a judgment call and is not reviewable. If they had ruled that he was forced out but had not re-established his feet inbounds then that would have been reviewable.

QUOTE (HickoryHuskers @ Oct 22, 2012 -> 07:23 AM)
Whether or not he was forced out of bounds is a judgment call and is not reviewable. If they had ruled that he was forced out but had not re-established his feet inbounds then that would have been reviewable.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/Tampa-B...ght-call-102112

QUOTE (GoSox05 @ Oct 22, 2012 -> 02:12 PM)
This would have been a much bigger deal for the Packers 2-3 years ago.

?? He's been the best db on their team for the last several seasons and has crapped all over the Bears in their matchups. Its a HUGE loss.

QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Oct 22, 2012 -> 03:36 PM)
Yeah it is. I'm impressied with Williams' and Shields' athleticism, but I have never been impressed with their cover skills. Woodson, even at an advance age, is still one of the best technically sound cover corners in the NFL.

He's been a turnover machine and blitzes the s*** out of the Bears.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Oct 22, 2012 -> 03:34 PM)
?? He's been the best db on their team for the last several seasons and has crapped all over the Bears in their matchups. Its a HUGE loss.

I watch all Packer games. He is not the same player from years past. He is still a nice player, but this is no way a "huge" lost for them. He hasn't been as effective this year at rushing the QB, and he certainly isn't as good in coverage anymore.

Packers are deep at CB/S.

Casey Hayward has been their best defensive back.

QUOTE (chw42 @ Oct 22, 2012 -> 08:59 PM)
This guy played with a sprained MCL and a broken thumb. He's a tough motherf***er.

I always thought the "cutler is a p****" talk was incredibly dumb, but I'm surprised he only missed a play. He looked like he was in some serious pain there and then one play later was back in.