2012-2013 NFL Thread

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (SOXOBAMA @ Feb 1, 2013 -> 11:19 PM)
Wow, I love the hate that I get here.. Thanks so much for spending much of the day talking about me...

Go 49ers!!! We will destroy the Ravens this weekend..

How's New Orleans...?

Oh wait...

QUOTE (SOXOBAMA @ Feb 1, 2013 -> 11:19 PM)
Wow, I love the hate that I get here.. Thanks so much for spending much of the day talking about me...

Go 49ers!!! We will destroy the Ravens this weekend..

Dude, just don't. At this point better to come clean.

I'm posting from out of town legitimately FYI. Not my parents basement.

Ha, so SOXOBAMA was BSing the whole time, who the hell creates a fake internet persona to impress a bunch of people you'll never meet in real life? Damn, that's just sad, and I was actually defending this dude...FP.

Kudos to the detectives here at ST, don't lie or you will get exposed! lol

Edited by MexSoxFan#1

QUOTE (chw42 @ Feb 1, 2013 -> 10:59 PM)
I actually hope he comes back. I'd like to see what kind of excuse he'll make this time.

May take him awhile to gloat. I'm sure he'll be celebrating on the field with the team.

I'm not done dropping bombs, I wasn't fully convinced he was lying yet. I thought the Chicago 9ers fan could leave a connection to Obama. So as the soxtalk private eye I wanted to dig deeper, go straight to the source....

@Woods49ers I'm curious, do you have a friend that went to the NFC championship game with you who is a fire fighter/tattoo artist?

@Beasthart haha no I didn't

Jeesh...really guys? This guy really riles you all up so much that you're going to waste half the day trying to make him look stupid? And the mods and admins are all scoping out his IP address and broadcasting this in this thread because he is a loudmouth?

I dunno who's worse, honestly.

Lay off the guy.

QUOTE (iamshack @ Feb 2, 2013 -> 03:54 PM)
Jeesh...really guys? This guy really riles you all up so much that you're going to waste half the day trying to make him look stupid? And the mods and admins are all scoping out his IP address and broadcasting this in this thread because he is a loudmouth?

Lay off the guy.

It literally took me one google search of "49ers fans at NFC championship game" that lead me to the site. His Twitter name was right there as well.

This guy has been so annoying and cocky about where he's been this month that justice had to be served lol....I didnt start the jumping to conclusions but once the speculation began I thought why not?

QUOTE (iamshack @ Feb 2, 2013 -> 01:54 PM)

Lay off the guy.

You dont know whats worse? No single person took more than a minute or two to do any digging. This is a guy who has spent years trolling a message board, making up lies about his life to impress people and going out of his way to annoy people hes never met who are trying to have discussions.

If this was a regular poster who just for whatever reason decided to do something like this Im sure nobody would have cared or thought twice about it. This guy has been shoving down our throat how rich he is and telling us details about his life in an attempt to make people jealous. What kind of person cant just say, "Im going to the Super Bowl with my dad and Im excited" but has to make it "I just spent $12000 on Super Bowl tickets because Im a fireman, tattoo artist and I restore and sell old cars".

If you want to know what SOXOBAMA's opinions are on people who are pathetic enough to do stuff like this, read the college football thread and the stuff he was saying when the Te'o case was breaking. Again, if this was someone who contributed anything positive to the community I dont think anyone would have given anything he said a second thought. However, this guy has dedicated hours upon hours over the course of years specifically trying to troll a message board and annoy people he doesnt know and that havent done anything to him. So you tell me whats more pathetic.

QUOTE (DrunkBomber @ Feb 2, 2013 -> 02:57 PM)
You dont know whats worse? No single person took more than a minute or two to do any digging. This is a guy who has spent years trolling a message board, making up lies about his life to impress people and going out of his way to annoy people hes never met who are trying to have discussions.

If this was a regular poster who just for whatever reason decided to do something like this Im sure nobody would have cared or thought twice about it. This guy has been shoving down our throat how rich he is and telling us details about his life in an attempt to make people jealous. What kind of person cant just say, "Im going to the Super Bowl with my dad and Im excited" but has to make it "I just spent $12000 on Super Bowl tickets because Im a fireman, tattoo artist and I restore and sell old cars".

If you want to know what SOXOBAMA's opinions are on people who are pathetic enough to do stuff like this, read the college football thread and the stuff he was saying when the Te'o case was breaking. Again, if this was someone who contributed anything positive to the community I dont think anyone would have given anything he said a second thought. However, this guy has dedicated hours upon hours over the course of years specifically trying to troll a message board and annoy people he doesnt know and that havent done anything to him. So you tell me whats more pathetic.

I'm certainly not saying the bolded isn't annoying.

But it's a message board inhabited by 99% males, wtf do we expect.

Just ignore the guy...no need to start doing IP address checks and whatnot.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Feb 2, 2013 -> 03:09 PM)
They actually show up on every single post for admins.

Well apparently they may as well show up on every single post for everyone, since you're going to broadcast the results in a thread.

And honestly, this stuff has gone way too far with this guy in general. The entire two weeks leading up to the SB have been about ripping on this guy.

Edited by iamshack