Catch-All Anything Thread

cabiness42

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Dec 23, 2013 -> 05:20 PM)
Jay Pharoah's impressions are just awesome. And I'll third the thumbs up to SNL this season.

Pharoah is really great at impressions. Even though he didn't sound like Kanye at all, he had all the mannerisms downpat and it was very believable. There is a clip on Youtube of him doing some morning radio rap show and he does a bunch of impressions and some of them are indistinguishably good.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Chilihead90 @ Dec 24, 2013 -> 12:09 AM)
Pharoah is really great at impressions. Even though he didn't sound like Kanye at all, he had all the mannerisms downpat and it was very believable. There is a clip on Youtube of him doing some morning radio rap show and he does a bunch of impressions and some of them are indistinguishably good.

I found it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOi0Cc52LFk

His Jay-Z, Chris Rock, Katt Williams are just perfect.

Interesting that Pharoah is the youngest male castmember on the show like Eddie Murphy, who also was an incredible impressionist. Hopefully Pharoah sticks around the show a little longer than Eddie did, but i wouldnt fault him one bit if he left for a similar opportunity.

I can't post pics from this device, but the pins that hold the wheels to my trailer basically all at once catastrophically failed. I came absurdly close to dropping the box, which is basically automatic roll over. The force of their failure destroyed the transmission and basically ruined numerous steer components. One less International in the world, most likely. Total write off considering the extent of the damage it did.

43k lbs in the box likely saved my life, as whatever hopped those pins out didn't have enough oomph to lift the trailer off the tandem axles. Quire the experience.

I'm company, so for the next 3 days I'm getting paid $82 / day + hotel and food to just hang out. Then I'll probably get a bus from Boise to Salt Lake City and get seated in a new truck. None of the s*** that got destroyed (the trailer was brand new, they'll probably just salvage the reefer) will cost me a dime.

I'll have an accident review but this was clearly not my fault. Woohoo, vaycay in central Idaho!

I had to write off a load of beer once (44,000 lbs). All neat little six packs, they froze and burst in -20 degree temps when the reefer batteries failed and couldn't jolt the unit back on. Most of the beer was salvageable (at least I thought so) but the customer wanted none of it,