Congrats to Mhizzle (Marcus) for making the Fan Cave

Chisoxfn

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (CaliSoxFanViaSWside @ Apr 4, 2013 -> 04:06 AM)
Unbiased in case you get on TV and use the word. :P

Well played.

QUOTE (tonyho7476 @ Apr 4, 2013 -> 09:30 AM)
I see some Padre dudes stopped by...I got you at a 99% chance of meeting some Sox players in August.

Or in May when they're in town playing the Mets.

QUOTE (iamshack @ Apr 4, 2013 -> 01:56 PM)
And she is a fan of whistles and owls?

It's always gotta be something...

I know the bio reads like a weirdo (which she kinda is) but she's seriously one of the coolest girls I've ever met. I mean besides being an Indians fan, but we all can't be perfect.

This was an actual headline for the Edmonton Sun online after R.A. Dickey was pulled from the game with a stiff neck and the Blue Jays went on to win 3-1 that I thought you might want to share with your cave dwellers.

Stiff Dickey pulled, but happy ending for Blue Jays against White Sox . Now if you're sports minded you might say "so what, it's just a normal headline." But carefully read the 1st 6 words.. Later they changed the title but I found the original title on a news feed I get of all online articles about the Sox.

QUOTE (CaliSoxFanViaSWside @ Apr 19, 2013 -> 09:16 AM)
This was an actual headline for the Edmonton Sun online after R.A. Dickey was pulled from the game with a stiff neck and the Blue Jays went on to win 3-1 that I thought you might want to share with your cave dwellers.

Stiff Dickey pulled, but happy ending for Blue Jays against White Sox . Now if you're sports minded you might say "so what, it's just a normal headline." But carefully read the 1st 6 words.. Later they changed the title but I found the original title on a news feed I get of all online articles about the Sox.

We saw a tweet that said something along the lines of "Stiff Dickey wins...this story just wrote itself."

What about TW2TW?

The Will to Tweet?

Does Harrelson know how to do that? I know he can keep hyping his I-PAD because it was sponsored and they want to create the perception that he's an adopter to the newer technologies of baseball, but I'll believe it when Harrelson starts a FB page of his own or has his own Twitter account.

Even then, I'll be more likely to believe it was a creation of the marketing team, rather than Hawk himself.

• 2 weeks later...

Great season for the fan cave, huh? Damn. I hope they allow alcohol in that thing.

I can't imagine what it would be like to be stuck in the fan cave during that 2007 season, you want to turn the tv off but you're just stuck there in the damn fan cave watching Andy Gonzalez firing the baseball into the stands, watching Ryan Bukvich give up majestic 450-ft bombs on the worst hanging sliders you've ever seen, etc. I hope for Mhizzle this season doesn't turn out like that one.

QUOTE (The Ultimate Champion @ May 6, 2013 -> 11:06 AM)
Great season for the fan cave, huh? Damn. I hope they allow alcohol in that thing.

I can't imagine what it would be like to be stuck in the fan cave during that 2007 season, you want to turn the tv off but you're just stuck there in the damn fan cave watching Andy Gonzalez firing the baseball into the stands, watching Ryan Bukvich give up majestic 450-ft bombs on the worst hanging sliders you've ever seen, etc. I hope for Mhizzle this season doesn't turn out like that one.

Eh, watching Matt Harvey would be pretty badass, and he could be an Angels or Blue Jays fan

QUOTE (The Ginger Kid @ May 7, 2013 -> 11:45 AM)
How was it meeting Jake today?

Incredible. He was a great guy to give a tour to/have around. Told us some great stories & sang some songs with some friends of his. Told me the back is good to go as well.