Ooooooooopening Day!! KC at ChiSox, 3:10 PM CST

Capn12

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Capn12 @ Apr 1, 2013 -> 09:13 AM)
I was smart enough to opt for the month-to-month plan this year....lets hope I still have a reason to pay in September.

I always go month to month, but that has more to do with me spending about half the season in the Chicago market. I don't even want to think about a world in which Sox games aren't worth watching.

QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ Apr 1, 2013 -> 08:29 AM)
For the first time since 2003, I will not be at Opening Day. Sad.

Still though...

GO YOU WHITE SOX!!!

The Royals' rotation behind Shields is a joke. If they win today, they should win the series pretty easily.

Last time I went to an Opener, Ron Santo was the DH.

That said.....

GO WHITE SOX!!!

QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ Apr 1, 2013 -> 09:29 AM)
For the first time since 2003, I will not be at Opening Day. Sad.

Still though...

GO YOU WHITE SOX!!!

The Royals' rotation behind Shields is a joke. If they win today, they should win the series pretty easily.

I'll be there too...let's do this!

Let this mark the end of dumbass, baseless, meaningless threads topics that have engulfed pht the last 4 months or so. There's real baseball to discuss now. If a thread so happens to pop up that fits said description, then by the power of greyskull, i shall put an irreversible curse on said perpetrators.

Basically the two biggest (really, the only two) factors to win a division crown on display today:

GET OFF TO A HOT START.

BEAT THE CENTRAL. (Bonus... Beat the team that has owned you for the last few seasons)

Gotta get off on the right foot.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Apr 1, 2013 -> 12:09 PM)
Let this mark the end of dumbass, baseless, meaningless threads topics that have engulfed pht the last 4 months or so. There's real baseball to discuss now. If a thread so happens to pop up that fits said description, then by the power of greyskull, i shall put an irreversible curse on said perpetrators.

As well as the thread police to pronounce sentence on what is and isn't acceptable.