NBA Thread 2013-2014

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Jun 27, 2013 -> 07:48 PM)
Later Luol.

This has nothing to do with Luo. Snell is exactly what the Bulls needed, a wing that can come off the bench and shoot. He should be able to guard the 2 and 3 spots as well, just a perfect fit for this team.

Yep, I like the pick. Not a sky-high ceiling guy, but not a super low ceiling either. He should be able to contribute immediately and potentially become a nice defender and hopefully a more well-rounded scorer.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Jun 27, 2013 -> 08:51 PM)
This has nothing to do with Luo. Snell is exactly what the Bulls needed, a wing that can come off the bench and shoot. He should be able to guard the 2 and 3 spots as well, just a perfect fit for this team.

So a backup for the starting 3, Jimmy Butler?

QUOTE (Jake @ Jun 27, 2013 -> 08:56 PM)
Yep, I like the pick. Not a sky-high ceiling guy, but not a super low ceiling either. He should be able to contribute immediately and potentially become a nice defender and hopefully a more well-rounded scorer.

The kind of guy Thibs just kills with it.

Can someone explain this Nets trade?

They make a trade for older players, in what would appear to be a win now move.

You have a 1st year coach, which to me would be the exact opposite of a win now move.

These seem to be exact opposite moves.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Jun 27, 2013 -> 09:59 PM)
LOL. Only on ESPN would they act like Pierce and Garnett being dealt at this advanced age is a MAJOR BLOCKBUSTER.

They're going to be the most expensive 4-seed ever.

Come on people, how are the Cavs setting up their roster for Lebron? By consistently not taking the best player on the board and guys that are mediocre shooters? That roster would be a complete clusterf*** without Kyrie.

QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Jun 27, 2013 -> 10:34 PM)
I'm going to toot my own horn on a place where I am also a horn. FOLLOW THE COVERAGE AT FLAPSHIP. I hear they have two experts that make Bill Simmons look like Dora the Explorer.

It's used to it! Wooo!