9/27 vs Royals

flavum

QUOTE (ChiSoxFan05 @ Sep 27, 2013 -> 03:42 PM)
If Sale finishes with a 3.05 ERA or more I'm gonna be so angry

He'll probably be even angrier than you.

I could pretty much care less. I got over my anger about anything concerning this miserable season well over a month ago.

QUOTE (BigEdWalsh @ Sep 27, 2013 -> 04:48 PM)
He'll probably be even angrier than you.

I could pretty much care less. I got over my anger about anything concerning this miserable season well over a month ago.

He's pitched significantly better this year than last, and if his ERA is identical or worse then last year, he won't have much to show for it except for WHIP

QUOTE (ChiSoxFan05 @ Sep 27, 2013 -> 03:53 PM)
He's pitched significantly better this year than last, and if his ERA is identical or worse then last year, he won't have much to show for it except for WHIP

Yes. Which is why he'll be even angrier than you. He must be really ticked off about this year on several levels.

QUOTE (ChiSoxFan05 @ Sep 27, 2013 -> 04:53 PM)

And a better FIP. And xFIP. And WAR. And SIERA.

There are plenty of things that will say "Chris Sale was better this year compared to last year."

QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Sep 27, 2013 -> 05:39 PM)
And a better FIP. And xFIP. And WAR. And SIERA.

There are plenty of things that will say "Chris Sale was better this year compared to last year."

Of course, I knew that, but most people tend to look at it in this order- wins, losses, ERA, strikeouts, whip. Only the smarter more modern-minded fans are aware of the new stats.

QUOTE (Eminor3rd @ Sep 28, 2013 -> 12:17 AM)
Dude, Garcia f***ing sucks at defense.

He's definitely been mediocre out there. For as fast as he is, he's not very quick out there. Sale looks like he can't wait for this season to finish.

Edited by fathom

QUOTE (Eminor3rd @ Sep 27, 2013 -> 07:27 PM)
I hate this season. This f***ing team has done nothing but make my day worse all summer. I can't even relax and drink a beer and watch our f***ing ace throw a half decent game. Thank god these bums are almost done.

RV and company deserve a 100 loss season they earned every one of them.