2014-2015 NFL Football thread

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Dec 16, 2014 -> 06:59 PM)
Oakland.

I don't usually come on here with sources because I really don't have any but I do know a guy that knows Tom Crean very well. Said that Harbaugh would take the Bears job if offered it. I know for a fact that he was the McCaskey's dream candidate around 2009 when he was still at Stanford. They loved him when he was here.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Dec 16, 2014 -> 06:59 PM)
Oakland.

Let's be real here, would you work under this doofus knowing full well how dysfunctional that organization is?

image.jpg

And yes, I know the Bears are currently dysfunctional, but JESUS LOOK AT THAT MANS HAIR

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Dec 16, 2014 -> 07:27 PM)
Let's be real here, would you work under this doofus knowing full well how dysfunctional that organization is?

image.jpg

And yes, I know the Bears are currently dysfunctional, but JESUS LOOK AT THAT MANS HAIR

What the hell is that thing?

QUOTE (Y2JImmy0 @ Dec 16, 2014 -> 07:23 PM)
I don't usually come on here with sources because I really don't have any but I do know a guy that knows Tom Crean very well. Said that Harbaugh would take the Bears job if offered it. I know for a fact that he was the McCaskey's dream candidate around 2009 when he was still at Stanford. They loved him when he was here.

That would be unreal. The Bears need someone who is proven.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Dec 16, 2014 -> 07:27 PM)

image.jpg

The Raiders are dysfunctional, but I don't think they are that far off from being a good team.

I think their last draft has the chance to be a great one.

QUOTE (GoSox05 @ Dec 17, 2014 -> 09:12 AM)
The Raiders are dysfunctional, but I don't think they are that far off from being a good team.

I think their last draft has the chance to be a great one.

Thats because you are cheering for McKenzie

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Dec 17, 2014 -> 09:20 AM)
Thats because you are cheering for McKenzie

Yes, and I hope they give him more time. His last draft was what I expected him to do. I think it took him a while to clean things up before he could start rebuilding.

QUOTE (GoSox05 @ Dec 17, 2014 -> 09:39 AM)
Yes, and I hope they give him more time. His last draft was what I expected him to do. I think it took him a while to clean things up before he could start rebuilding.

I think any draft that includes Mack will be considered a success

In other news, Matt Spiegel just said that Andy Pollin(ESPN 980 Washington DC) is reporting that Dan Snyder is interested in Cutler and would consider swapping firsts and Kirk Cousins. Pleaseohpleaseohplease Dan Snyder be Dan Snyder-y

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Dec 17, 2014 -> 09:57 AM)

In other news, Matt Spiegel just said that Andy Pollin(ESPN 980 Washington DC) is reporting that Dan Snyder is interested in Cutler and would consider swapping firsts and Kirk Cousins. Pleaseohpleaseohplease Dan Snyder be Dan Snyder-y

Dan Snyder would become an instant Chicago hero.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Dec 17, 2014 -> 07:57 AM)

That would be amazing. Literally amazing.

QUOTE (bmags @ Dec 17, 2014 -> 08:29 AM)
I think Gruden could do okay with Cutler. He's similar to Dalton, and Dalton was pretty good under him.

I think he's better than Dalton but we could argue that different ways. He certainly can make more throws than Andy but both have their flaws as well. If I were a team that has invested in the draft at QB and continually failed, I might just prefer getting someone like Jay who is at least average (and obviously has the tools that will at least tantalize you to say there might be some upside).

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Dec 17, 2014 -> 06:11 PM)
I think he's better than Dalton but we could argue that different ways. He certainly can make more throws than Andy but both have their flaws as well. If I were a team that has invested in the draft at QB and continually failed, I might just prefer getting someone like Jay who is at least average (and obviously has the tools that will at least tantalize you to say there might be some upside).

Jay can't really make an argument for being better than anyone. But, they both throw good deep balls, and both fold with the hint of any pressure. At least dalton hangs onto the ball though.

QUOTE (bmags @ Dec 17, 2014 -> 12:24 PM)
Jay can't really make an argument for being better than anyone. But, they both throw good deep balls, and both fold with the hint of any pressure. At least dalton hangs onto the ball though.

63 INTs and 18 fumbles in 4 years, so they both dont particularly care for keeping possession

Although Jays 12(!!!!!) this season really skew everything