2015-2016 NFL Thread

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (bmags @ Aug 12, 2015 -> 12:21 PM)
Sports Football fans:

What non-starters/rookie players are you most excited to watch in preseason?

I usually like watching both lines to see who is packing a punch at the point of attack. Particularly with Bears players I am anxious to see Goldman at DT and how he looks.

QUOTE (bmags @ Aug 12, 2015 -> 01:15 PM)
Yep, Goldman and honestly Shea for me. Also Marquis Wilson.

Wilson I am curious to see but WR's especially can look like All-Pro's in the preseason and in reality they are s*** players when it really counts. If he lights it up I dont know if it will convince me off anything other than I will be glad to see that he is healthy and ready to roll.

QUOTE (scs787 @ Aug 12, 2015 -> 05:14 PM)
Allen, Houston, Acho, and Bass. I dint think you could consider any of them a starter at this point, so they fit the question.

Willie Young as well. He's listed as a 3rd stringer despite being one of our best defensive players last year.

One other name I wanna watch is Terry Williams. Haven't heard his name much, if it all during camp which could be damning, but nevertheless he still intrigues me.

I remember reading some article calling him the best NT in the draft. Which seems silly now considering he went undrafted but yeah.

Edited by scs787

QUOTE (shipps @ Aug 13, 2015 -> 10:13 AM)
Again, I know I shouldnt be but I am excited to watch some football tonight.

Me too. I know the Bears won't finish any better than 7-9 (especially with their schedule), but I am excited to watch the first half of tonight's game.

Absolutely. We haven't been able to watch the Bears for almost 8 months. Even a preseason game (played mostly by backups and guys who won't make the roster) makes me excited. It's so good to have football back.

QUOTE (TRU @ Aug 13, 2015 -> 05:10 PM)
yep, gonna go with Dolphins over Bears tonight 35-0

Predicting Suh hits Forte so hard both knees blow out and he falls backwards into Cutler blowing his knee out, Bears go 0-16 this year.

Dickhead

QUOTE (Kalapse @ Aug 13, 2015 -> 05:14 PM)
Dickhead

And since you're such a fan of this, after the sack the entire Miami defense is going to break out into a choreographed rendition of the thriller dance being extra elaborate with the arm swings

QUOTE (TRU @ Aug 13, 2015 -> 05:18 PM)
And since you're such a fan of this, after the sack the entire Miami defense is going to break out into a choreographed rendition of the thriller dance being extra elaborate with the arm swings

I'm actually on board with this, there aren't nearly enough team dance numbers during football games. Though I stand by my dickhead comment.