2015-2016 NFL Thread

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Nov 2, 2015 -> 08:01 PM)
His O Line is terrible and they said he has been playing with multiple broken ribs since week 3

Well, if he is injured, they should be playing Hasselbeck because Luck is just garbage right now.

QUOTE (whitesoxfan99 @ Nov 2, 2015 -> 11:01 PM)
Watching Andrew Luck throw the ball this year there is no way he is healthy.

For sure. I keep hearing people say "Oh man, is this the end of Luck?" or "Luck is regressing before our very eyes." I don't buy that at all. His OL is as bad as I've seen, and that's saying something coming from a Bears fan. And he's clearly hurt. Any QB playing with multiple broken ribs is going to have a difficult time being effective. I respect him for toughing it out. But it might be best for him to sit and get healthy.

And as I'm typing this... Luck quickly drives down the field and throws a TD pass.

Edited by dasox24

QUOTE (dasox24 @ Nov 2, 2015 -> 11:12 PM)
For sure. I keep hearing people say "Oh man, is this the end of Luck?" or "Luck is regressing before our very eyes." I don't buy that at all. His OL is as bad as I've seen, and that's saying something coming from a Bears fan. And he's clearly hurt. Any QB playing with multiple broken ribs is going to have a difficult time being effective. I respect him for toughing it out. But it might be best for him to sit and get healthy.

And as I'm typing this... Luck quickly drives down the field and throws a TD pass.

We are seeing him miss throws badly that he routinely made last year. Even his TD pass just now wasn't a good throw at all. Something is wrong with him physically and it doesn't help that his offensive line is a joke and their WRs haven't been getting separation this year.

QUOTE (whitesoxfan99 @ Nov 2, 2015 -> 10:51 PM)
Bad missed call by the refs saying that Whalen got out of bounds when he clearly didn't.

It was a bad call but I don't think it would have changed the outcome

QUOTE (SoxAce @ Nov 2, 2015 -> 11:09 PM)
Haha. I found it more funny that Olsen catches the next play one handed.

Yup he showed him how to catch a ball. Then Ginn catches an absolute bullet falling to the ground...come on man.

QUOTE (bmags @ Nov 3, 2015 -> 09:38 AM)
Whisenhunts record his last 5 years has to be the worst record of all time during a stretch like that, right?

@ESPNStatsInfo

Since 1970 merger, only one coach has had a worse record in his first 23 games with a team than Ken Whisenhunt.

Only coach worse was John McKay, who started 0-26 with Bucs.