2015-2016 NFL Thread

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Nov 15, 2015 -> 03:05 PM)
I wonder when the last time was that the Bears straight dominated an opponent like that. That Tennessee road game a few years ago?

The Cowboys game on Sunday night two years ago when it was like -20 degrees was a beat down. None of the Cowboys wanted to be there

You know, if the Bears could have closed against Minny and Detroit they could be tied for first. That's f***ing crazy

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Nov 15, 2015 -> 03:08 PM)
The Cowboys game on Sunday night two years ago when it was like -20 degrees was a beat down. None of the Cowboys wanted to be there

You know, if the Bears could have closed against Minny and Detroit they could be tied for first. That's f***ing crazy

Oh yes, I remember that, Ditka was honored at halftime and wanted to get the f*** out of there too, he was so cold.

QUOTE (CaliSoxFanViaSWside @ Nov 15, 2015 -> 09:06 PM)
Those 2 TD's to Miller and Langford had to be the longest scoring plays by the offense this year.

It is also the first time there has been two 80 yard td plays in one half

QUOTE (HuskyCaucasian @ Nov 15, 2015 -> 06:51 PM)
So, are the Bears good? I'm confused now.

I think they are just back in the NFL blob of mediocrity. Some weeks you look better than others, most weeks come down to one or two plays. If all of those plays come out in your favor, then people think you are good. Their opening schedule was tough, combined with the Cutler injury made them seem much worse than they really were.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Nov 16, 2015 -> 07:28 AM)
I think they are just back in the NFL blob of mediocrity. Some weeks you look better than others, most weeks come down to one or two plays. If all of those plays come out in your favor, then people think you are good. Their opening schedule was tough, combined with the Cutler injury made them seem much worse than they really were.

13 teams are 4-5 and 5-4 in the NFL. Quite a blob