2015-2016 NFL Thread

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Y2JImmy0 @ Jan 14, 2016 -> 01:21 PM)
Free agents will sign if they offer the most $$. Just like everywhere else.

You say this, but it's not true. Agents were refusing to deal with the Eagles. If there are multiple bidders, the 9ers will have trouble getting to the table.

QUOTE (SoxPride18 @ Jan 14, 2016 -> 02:49 PM)
If you were Ryan Pace and Jaylon Smith is still on the board (assuming Jack, Ramsey, and Hargreaves are off), do you still draft him?

I would.

Absolutely not, there is no guarantee after an injury like that.

QUOTE (SoxPride18 @ Jan 14, 2016 -> 03:49 PM)
If you were Ryan Pace and Jaylon Smith is still on the board (assuming Jack, Ramsey, and Hargreaves are off), do you still draft him?

I would.

I think I would too depending on what they get done in FA. They really should be able to get a lot done through FA. Sign an ILB, throw Timu or Shea next to him as a placeholder.

I would.

I'd draft him if he slips to the second round. (could happen actually) Not my first pick though.

QUOTE (bmags @ Jan 14, 2016 -> 03:16 PM)
Absolutely not, there is no guarantee after an injury like that.

He won't be ready for any of the combines. I would say it's too risky as well in the first round. After that, yes.

QUOTE (scs787 @ Jan 14, 2016 -> 03:18 PM)
I think I would too depending on what they get done in FA. They really should be able to get a lot done through FA. Sign an ILB, throw Timu or Shea next to him as a placeholder.

If Shea is doing anything other than special teams on day one of camp, this off season is a failur.

The guy simply cannot react soon enough at the ILB position.

QUOTE (Harry Chappas @ Jan 14, 2016 -> 06:07 PM)
If Shea is doing anything other than special teams on day one of camp, this off season is a failur.

The guy simply cannot react soon enough at the ILB position.

I actually agree, but for whatever reason it seems like the team still likes him for whatever reason. Even after the season they said good things about him.

All I know is whoever lands Smith is gonna get a long term steal. You're not signing him for 1 year. Athletes are recovering from injuries and not missing a beat.

Would be nice to trade back a bit and still grab him.

Is it pronounced Dowel Lah-gins? Or do Dowell Lo-gins?

I always thought it was pronounced Lah-gins but some of these radio guys like Mulley and Jim Miller keep on with Lo-gins and it drives me nuts! Jim Miller keeps on repeating it over and over again too. Am I the wrong one here?

I would.

No. Not at #11. Smith will go in the 1st round still but Bears can't afford to do that.

QUOTE (WilliamTell @ Jan 16, 2016 -> 05:47 PM)
Don't see Kansas City winning after going scoreless starting inside the New England 40 followed by a 97 yard TD drive for New England. I'll have to be happy with ending the 22 year playoff win sraught for Kansas City I suppose.

Plus wahteves yous been drikins.