ST: 3/10 at Royals

flavum

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm kinda peeved that for the second time one of our top prospects is scheduled to start yet there are no viewing options available. First Rodon's start and now Danish's. Whatever, at least we've seen a fair amount of Anderson, Hawkins, Micah, etc. I thought we were supposed to see Montas the other day but we didn't.

QUOTE (Señor Ding-Dong @ Mar 10, 2015 -> 12:18 PM)
I'm kinda peeved that for the second time one of our top prospects is scheduled to start yet there are no viewing options available. First Rodon's start and now Danish's. Whatever, at least we've seen a fair amount of Anderson, Hawkins, Micah, etc. I thought we were supposed to see Montas the other day but we didn't.

There is zero chance at being able to coordinate broadcasts with who is playing when it comes to spring training.

QUOTE (LDF @ Mar 10, 2015 -> 11:27 AM)
which split squad will that be, do you know???

i wonder, does the score broadcast over the internet??

Yes. Their website sucks ( especially on mobile )... My recommendation is an app called tunein radio. It's great.

QUOTE (flavum @ Mar 10, 2015 -> 07:28 PM)
White Sox Live is just a talk show. Probably will have a few guests.

foot in mouth disease for me. sorry. i was excited, i thought it was the game. i am dieing to know how Danish is doing.

QUOTE (hi8is @ Mar 10, 2015 -> 07:29 PM)
Yes. Their website sucks ( especially on mobile )... My recommendation is an app called tunein radio. It's great.

that is a recommendation i can live with. i will look into..... many thanks/

QUOTE (flavum @ Mar 10, 2015 -> 03:08 PM)
It was never an open race really.

Yes it was, though with Micah in the pole position. If he struggles and someone else looks much better, Micah wouldn't get the job.

I'm still most interested in his defense anyway.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Mar 10, 2015 -> 03:32 PM)
We haven't even gotten to St Patricks Day yet.

Johnson walked into camp with the job, and he would have had to play himself out of the job. So far, so good.

Let's just put it this way--it wasn't a flat footed, open competition, going into camp.

QUOTE (flavum @ Mar 10, 2015 -> 03:35 PM)
Johnson walked into camp with the job, and he would have had to play himself out of the job. So far, so good.

Let's just put it this way--it wasn't a flat footed, open competition, going into camp.

He may well win the job but declaring the race over before first cuts is silly.

How many ABs has he had against good pitching so far?