The "Little Boat" website.

sat46

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello everyone i am from the whitesox.com message board and i am already a member of the little boat. i am on the crews list as whitesoxfan56789 (that is already taken on this board so i had to add some numbers :fyou ) welcome aboard everyone.

and btw this board has ALOT more options than the whitesox.com board and im sure everyone who also posts there knows that already.

Hello everyone i am from the whitesox.com message board and i am already a member of the little boat. i am on the crews list as whitesoxfan56789 (that is already taken on this board so i had to add some numbers :)fyou  welcome aboard everyone.

and btw this board has ALOT more options than the whitesox.com board and im sure everyone who also posts there knows that already.

Yeah, I tend to like these boards more than the MLB.com boards, mainly because it's not taken care of by unbiased people. therefore trolls (if there ever are any) are banned immediately.

Plus, you can have signatures, avatars, emoticons and it's not littered with useless troll garbage.

How come Im left out? I feel sad and lonely. Heres my resume:

SoxFan1

I can set sails and I am a good look-out. I can look out for oncoming Twins, Royals, and Scrubs fans!

No Good Sox fan is left out, it's just a matter of asking, as you have. sat46 will get you taken care of.

How come Im left out? I feel sad and lonely. Heres my resume:

SoxFan1

I can set sails and I am a good look-out. I can look out for oncoming Twins, Royals, and Scrubs fans!

No Good Sox fan is left out, it's just a matter of asking, as you have. sat46 will get you taken care of.

Cool. What is my rank?

Just to let everyone in on this whole "Little Boat" saga.

Sat created the "Little Boat" back in the 2000 season (when MLB didn't run the whitesox.com board, but instead, Ignite Media did).  Every season, the "Little Boat" has a goal to reach the "Far Shore" (the playoffs).  Once we reach the "Far Shore," we board the "Little Tank," which hopefully will lead us to the Promised Land.

I am the Head of Entertainment aboard the "Little Boat."  Hotsoxchick is the Head Bartender, bringing us the greatest margaritas and other drinks.

Just don't look too far off Starboard, since Corgie has been known to wear nothing but tight speedoes, and he overworks Keaddy, who has been forced to paddle the lifeboat.

Heather, I'm behavin' just like always! I'm not dressed...

Guest hotsoxchick1

sat what i want to know is how the hell you could have ever mistaken heather for me or vise versa...... :huh: heather is the one with the barcardi bottle and tounge in maurys ear.......im the quiet one who sits and takes the incriminating evidence pics for future reference.... ;)