2016 Republican Thread

southsider2k5

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Tony @ Mar 11, 2016 -> 07:02 PM)
His first mistake was trying to do a rally in Chicago. Do it in Springfield or something, it's never going to work in the downtown area.

Then he decides to go do it at liberal campus?

So talking to a secret service guy, the problem was the floor where everyone was standing as well as the twitter threats. I guess first come first serve on the floor and it was all students protrsting who were able to show up early. Basically made for a mosh pit situation. So uneasy there. Right move was to cancel. It was out of control.

QUOTE (DrunkBomber @ Mar 11, 2016 -> 08:30 PM)
I wonder how many more votes this will end up getting for Trump.

His odds it vegas went up tonight, lol. When will people learn. Despite all the garbage people at this event, this was still a calculated move on his part.

Edited by Buehrle>Wood

Wow what a crazy day. UIC was popping off all day. I knew the kids had something planned but hot damn they owned Trump and his hateful, bigoted supporters. I seriously got called a jigaboo and was minding my business. No eye contact,, just literally minding my business. These f***ers are looking to start a fight, I would had obliterated them but I just gave snicker and kept moving along.