• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

god f***ing damnit loiza you suck. dont come back next season

:finger you b****

Uh, that may be taking it a bit far. Not always what have you done for me lately...although he does look like s*** tonight. I'm not writing him off for good because of this game, come on now.

If "this game" wasnt his normal, typical major league game, I might agree with ya. Sorry folks, this is the real ELo.

5BB 2WP in 2 innings for Loaiza isn't his typical type game from before this year. He'd just groove pitches over and over previously in his career.

Uh, that may be taking it a bit far. Not always what have you done for me lately...although he does look like s*** tonight. I'm not writing him off for good because of this game, come on now.

If "this game" wasnt his normal, typical major league game, I might agree with ya. Sorry folks, this is the real ELo.

5BB 2WP in 2 innings for Loaiza isn't his typical type game from before this year. He'd just groove pitches over and over previously in his career.

Then explain to me why his era was always in the 5's? denial isnt going to help.

Then explain to me why his era was always in the 5's? denial isnt going to help.

I agree that he sucked before he came here just saying he had more control than tonight. Sigh

What crystal ball are you looking into?

Its the top of the third......Im just stating that there are 7 innings left (including this one). And were 3 runs down. Dont need a three run inning, just one either in the 3,4,5. Then work off that. Im pissed off too at Loaiza but i wont give up on this team.