2016-2017 NFL Thread

QUOTE (soxfan49 @ Apr 29, 2016 -> 07:47 PM)
Whitehair is a great value pick. The problem is the log jam in the interior of the OL

Sounds like he could stick at LT. Great pick from everything I have read about him.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

finally something normal. see how easy it is when you're not trying to be the smartest guy in the room, Pace? Bullard is appropriately aged for an NFL draft prospect, has a size/strength/speed combination that doesn't need a bunch of development and he was productive at Florida! And there wasnt a bunch of wanna-be wheeling and dealing... just wait for your pick and take the guy.

Too bad it took until R3 for the Bears to make a normal selection

Edited by Alexeihyeess

QUOTE (Alexeihyeess @ Apr 29, 2016 -> 09:07 PM)
finally something normal. see how easy it is when you're not trying to be the smartest guy in the room, Pace? Bullard is appropriately aged for an NFL draft prospect, has a size/strength/speed combination that doesn't need a bunch of development and he was productive at Florida! And there wasnt a bunch of wanna-be wheeling and dealing... just wait for your pick and take the guy.

Too bad it took until R3 for the Bears to make a normal selection

What was your thoughts when the Bears drafted 23 year old Kyle Long?

QUOTE (whitesoxfan99 @ Apr 29, 2016 -> 09:58 PM)
I thought Jacksonville killed it with Ramsey and then Jack in the second but I didn't get their third round pick at all.

I get that their D was bad last year but they need some O line help. Either way I think they could be sneaky good next year.

QUOTE (Kalapse @ Apr 29, 2016 -> 10:23 PM)
Really sounds like Kyle Long is moving to LT at long last.

I think the Bears were dissatified with Grasu and will use slausson at center more if not start him there.

Really sounds like Kyle Long is moving to LT at long last.

That is not going to end well.

I'm not trying to be constantly negative or "miserable" when I write these things, but Kyle Long is overrated. Bears fans like to pretend that because he's achieved the mostly meaningless Pro Bowl designation a few times Long is really in that elite company. He's really not though. At guard? Maybe, he's a pretty good guard but I wouldn't call him elite. He was definitely mediocre at RT last year. That experiment should be over.