LMAO

Bmr31

I will root for Jose, but my dislike for him has never been a secret. He's incredibly over-rated although I will give him credit for much improved defense.

At the plate he's atrocious though. Never willing to draw a walk and will strike out an absolute ton, especially if temas only threw him curve balls in the dirt.

Come on KELLY.

Guest hotsoxchick1
Someone please cut jose.  THis guy is a complete joke.  I cant remember the last time he didnt go for a home run.  Does he even realize down 3 late in a game, a walk or single are just as important. :huh:

oh come on now dont be like that on jose.. hes cut his errors way down this season..... :rolleyes:

At the plate he's atrocious though.  Never willing to draw a walk and will strike out an absolute ton, especially if temas only threw him curve balls in the dirt.

Excactly. I'm no pitcher, but I think I could strike him out because of his terrible eye for the strike zone.

And, as Miguel comes out (for Daubach who struck out, hell, Middy would have done that on his own) the Twins are running like crazy.

Guest hotsoxchick1
I know what a vagina is  :rolleyes:      It's just the reasoning that I find funny.    :)

hey i couldnt resist tossing a funny in there.... it surely fits dont ya think...... :lol:

Guest hotsoxchick1
Remember when he cried in the dugout after throwing that God damn bunt down the line in game 3?

I still cannot believe he is on the team.

I dont care what his era is--when he ptiches in an important game he nenver comes through.

O M F G..... quick everyone mark this day down... its gonna be one to be remembered.... i actually agree with andy.......wtf is kellys role on here exactly.. we seen him what....3 times this month and hes sucked.....as i have always said.. hes a f***in waste of space and money..... we should have dumped his ass a long time ago...........

Remember when he cried in the dugout after throwing that God damn bunt down the line in game 3?

I dont care what his era is--when he ptiches in an important game he nenver comes through.

O M F G..... quick everyone mark this day down... its gonna be one to be remembered.... i actually agree with andy.......wtf is kellys role on here exactly.. we seen him what....3 times this month and hes sucked.....as i have always said.. hes a f***in waste of space and money..... we should have dumped his ass a long time ago...........

How can he be such a waste of space? It may seem like he doesn't do well, but the numbers say he does. Those numbers have a spot on any 25 man roster.

Guest hotsoxchick1

How can he be such a waste of space? It may seem like he doesn't do well, but the numbers say he does. Those numbers have a spot on any 25 man roster.

f*** the numbers.. they lie most times anyhow... they are made to be inflated or deflated depending on what a team wants to project about a player at a given time.. how many times has kelly pitched this year???? you can count them on a hand and a half.. if thats not a waste of space i dont know what is......wtf we could have used someone who will actually give us something in his spot as opposed to waiting on his ass to be ready to pitch........

f*** the numbers.. they lie most times anyhow... they are made to be inflated or deflated depending on what a team wants to project about a player at a given time.. how many times has kelly pitched this year???? you can count them on a hand and a half.. if thats not a waste of space i dont know what is......wtf we could have used someone who will actually give us something in his spot as opposed to waiting on his ass to be ready to pitch........

He has pitched 39 times, has given up 14 hits, and has an ERA of 1.83. Those don't lie. But if he was gone, who do you suggest replace him?

He might be a good pitcher on a bad team, but I don't understand what he brings to the table.

He is wild, horrible at fielding his position, and gets scared in big moments.

The only reason he's on the team is he makes little money, but he isnt worth a bag of s*** on a hot summer day.

HSC, I knew you start to see things my way :cheers

Actually, I have been quite the dick lately--I wanted to apologize for that. ;)

Jose might not reach the AB's. He'll be benched against Rogers tomorrow, and KC is throwing three lefty's at us over the weekend. That probably means Jose would only start one game (at least that's what JM's done the 2nd half). Hopefully he'll get hit by some pitches when he does play, because he sure as hell won't walk.

Jose might not reach the AB's.  He'll be benched against Rogers tomorrow, and KC is throwing three lefty's at us over the weekend.  That probably means Jose would only start one game (at least that's what JM's done the 2nd half).  Hopefully he'll get hit by some pitches when he does play, because he sure as hell won't walk.

NO, no, no! It's not ABs! It's plate appearances. he has 535 right now. He needs 40 more to reach the clause. 12 games left. He needs no more than 3 per game to not reach the goal. I wouldn't be surprised if they held him out when he nears it so he won't get that mark, hell, isn't that the Comiskey way?

Guest hotsoxchick1
He might be a good pitcher on a bad team, but I don't understand what he brings to the table.

He is wild, horrible at fielding his position, and gets scared in big moments.

The only reason he's on the team is he makes little money, but he isnt worth a bag of s*** on a hot summer day.

HSC, I knew you start to see things my way :cheers

Actually, I have been quite the dick lately--I wanted to apologize for that. ;)

no problemo andy.... :cheers olive beer branch offered... peace....kelly pitches a few times a month... and it isnt much when hes out there... maybe its just me but i think we could use the money elsewhere we waste on him.........

If we're not making the playoffs, and this just in, we're not making the playoffs, I would bench Jose. Why tie yourself down with a guaranteed contract to a guy at a position that you need to upgrade? Sorry, that's just business, and Jose, see you later. You didn't play well enough for me to give you 5 mill next year.

Guest hotsoxchick1
If we're not making the playoffs, and this just in, we're not making the playoffs, I would bench Jose. Why tie yourself down with a guaranteed contract to a guy at a position that you need to upgrade? Sorry, that's just business, and Jose, see you later. You didn't play well enough for me to give you 5 mill next year.

and then we keep robbie.... ;) adif***inos jose.......i hear clayton needs a back up .. :D