to everyone who thinks the sox dont have a chance

HighHeat45

Guest hotsoxchick1
And you're the one who's gonna look like an ass when we finish 5 games or more out.

And mark my words, IT WILL HAPPEN.

yeah after tonites disaster.....no s***........we will be lucky to be in 2nd....... :angry:

Guest hotsoxchick1
And you're the one who's gonna look like an ass when we finish 5 games or more out.

yeah after tonites disaster.....no s***........we will be lucky to be in 2nd....... :angry:

If it wasn't for Cleveland, we'd be tied for 2nd :lol:

yeah no s***.........and if it wasnt for jm we would most likely be alone at the top about now...... :o

If it wasn't for Cleveland, we'd be tied for 2nd :lol:

yeah no s***.........and if it wasnt for jm we would most likely be alone at the top about now...... :o

Very sad but oh so true :angry:

oMG thank you, theres more than just a few of us here who have faced reality................ :headbang I guess i just faced it sooner than most.

I still had faith because we had so many games left with the Twinks. That doesn't matter anymore.

You wanna know how I know this team is out? The way I saw this team play the last two nights....it was sad. I think those were the two most disappointing games I have ever seen in my life. In fact, I would venture to guess that that game tonight was the most disappointing game all of us have seen in several years....tonight's game was even more disappointing then getting swept by the Mariners in 2000. It really hurts hard when a team has such a great chance to go to the playoffs and doesn't. Last night, we got the wind knocked out of us, and we were out. And tonight, we got the kick in the gut that knocked us backwards into our coffin.

The Twins aren't in the driver's seat. They are in the f***ing parking lot waiting for us to get there.

I still had faith because we had so many games left with the Twinks.  That doesn't matter anymore. 

You wanna know how I know this team is out?  The way I saw this team play the last two nights....it was sad.  I think those were the two most disappointing games I have ever seen in my life.  In fact, I would venture to guess that that game tonight was the most disappointing game all of us have seen in several years....tonight's game was even more disappointing then getting swept by the Mariners in 2000.  It really hurts hard when a team has such a great chance to go to the playoffs and doesn't.  Last night, we got the wind knocked out of us, and we were out.  And tonight, we got the kick in the gut that knocked us backwards into our coffin. 

The Twins aren't in the driver's seat.  They are in the f***ing parking lot waiting for us to get there.

All predictable bro, all predictable. All you had to look for were the signs. They were there all season long.

Last night, we got the wind knocked out of us, and we were out.  And tonight, we got the kick in the gut that knocked us backwards into our coffin. 

Does that mean MN will nail the coffin shut tomorrow night? ;)

It's a possibility. I personally don't think so....that will happen while we're hosting the Yankees in a week and the Twinkies back in like we did in 2000.

Bart wants his money next year. He'll step it up and will probably throw a CG, get the W.....hell, he'll probably throw a shutout, and we'll win something like 11-0. You know, score all our runs in one game like we did so many times last year(I still remember the series where I think we lost 2 games to 1 the Expos....lost game 1 2-1, lost game 2 3-2, and won game 3 12-1 or something like that). Then, while Detroit and Minnesota play a game where one team gets their ass kicked(I don't think I need to spare any details), we'll win the series against KC 2-1, we'll beat the Yanks 2-1, and then we'll split the last series with KC(I may have those KC games in the wrong order....my bad if I do). Won't matter that we go 6-4 in our last 10 games....cuz I figure Minny will go atleast 7-2, and most likely 8-1, with that 1 loss coming to Cleveland in Minnesota.

But, if we do lose tomorrow, you may as well call up the 40-man and see what we'll have to deal with next year.

Let me say this.....it is not IMPOSSIBLE to climb out of this hole. Stranger things have happened before.

It is just very, very, very, very unlikely it will happen. We'll probably need to go 9-1 in our last 10 and then hope the Twins lose 2 games....cuz we won't win a playoff game in Minny, and even if we do, it won't matter, cuz we'd then go into the playoffs a little fatigued.

So like I said....if we want any shot at all, we have to win 10 out of our last 11 games. The odds for the Bears winning the Superbowl are better then the White Sox winning 10 of their last 11.

As my "favorite" fans always say...."Wait till next year..."

Actually the Sox players see the bus, they're just not all that fired up about getting on it. And Jerry Manuel is saying we're due for another bus ride any day now, so he's not concerned.

:headbang :headbang

but the bus only pulls up once every 10 days or so....and even then they miss it and have to catch the next one...