**World Soxtalk Championship Wrestling IV Thread**

What an amazingly terrible way to end Summerslam.

Brock Lesnar opens up randy orton, attacks him relentlessly and wins via TKO? Rofl much?

I am beginning to despise Lesnar's matches now. First WM, then takes off entire time to get to SS and both matches were less than 3/5 for me. Maybe 2/5.

Awful showing.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (iWin4Ron @ Aug 21, 2016 -> 10:04 PM)
What an amazingly terrible way to end Summerslam.

Brock Lesnar opens up randy orton, attacks him relentlessly and wins via TKO? Rofl much?

I am beginning to despise Lesnar's matches now. First WM, then takes off entire time to get to SS and both matches were less than 3/5 for me. Maybe 2/5.

Awful showing.

Truly awful. 3 good matches out of 10. Just pitiful. Enzo/Cass vs JeriKO, Cena/Styles, and Rollins/Balor were the only good matches for the 2nd biggest event of the year.

Pathetic.

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Aug 21, 2016 -> 10:09 PM)
That was awesome. I'm legit questioning whether that was supposed to happen or if Brock is just that brutal. That's exactly how he should be booked.

Definitely scripted, Shane O'Mac coming out and getting F5'd gave it away.

QUOTE (2005thxfrthmmrs @ Aug 21, 2016 -> 10:39 PM)
Definitely scripted, Shane O'Mac coming out and getting F5'd gave it away.

Well that of course was. I'm talking Orton bleeding though. He took legit shoot elbows Brock leading to one of the worst cuts I've ever seen in WWE. It's possible it was planned to end like that anyways, but either way that was really brutal.

Why do you think it was scripted due to Shane coming out? That could have easily been last minute improvisation to *try* and save the PPV main event.

Main event was awful. Not sure if it was scripted or not, but if it was scripted.... wow, that's *bad*.

If it wasn't scripted that way, I'm interested to find out the details. Was Orton not helping with the suplexes (being lifted) so Lesnar just went to town? :P.

I'm guessing this is setting up a WrestleMania rematch. Maybe? I dunno. Odd way to end a ppv for sure but I love Brock looking like that.

Cena vs Styles, Finn/Seth, and Cesaro/Sheamus were best matches. Women were fine but too sloppy.

They had DQ and stoppage finishes. Should do that more on Raw not a PPV.

There were plenty of matches in the past where guys were busted open and match continued. The fact that Randy was busted open and Brock just kept pounding on him till the match was called made it seem scripted to me. The way Randy was protecting himself makes it easier for him to cut himself with a small blade then Brock doing major damage on him.

Either way I hope they continue to build on this cross brandy storyline/rivalry. Neither guys had been involved in good storylines in a while.

Er, it seems Finn Balor has to give up the title due to injury.

What an incredible screw up Summerslam has been.

This one, admittedly not WWE's fault, but really tough blow here. Trying to build credibility, boost a new star and the star breaks. Now what to do with the title...

Jericho and Lesnar apparently fought backstage after the SS main event. Whewwww.

Lesnar and Jericho got into it last night at gorilla position after Lesnar match.........HHH and VKM had to seperate them. Lesnar told him punch me or kiss me.

Fans hate Reigns so much it is nonsense how low they turned crowd volume down after he beat Jericho.

Edited by Soxfest

Miz and Bryan had a pretty f***in awesome worked shoot type promo battle on Talking Smack a few minutes ago. Miz hit DB with one of the most intense promos you'll see and not to be that guy but almost seemed like they were teasing a Bryan comeback.

Edited by Rowand44

QUOTE (Brian @ Aug 24, 2016 -> 06:57 PM)
Where have you been the last 3 weeks? ;)

Ha, I only just saw it recently on Youtube at NXT Takeover and it was absolutely brilliant.

He's already the most over wrestler in the company.