Good News For Future

HighHeat45

lol grass.. finally... geez .......but theres a few undeterminds there that need answers before ill believe they actually get it.........

Proposed does not mean for sure. I hope they do get it, but it may be too expensive for them. I was at the Metrodome last summer, I liked it. Obviously I have only been there once so it could be trashier than I realized, but that team is built for the dome. That looks like a beautiful stadium.

Guest hotsoxchick1
Proposed does not mean for sure. I hope they do get it, but it may be too expensive for them. I was at the Metrodome last summer, I liked it. Obviously I have only been there once so it could be trashier than I realized, but that team is built for the dome. That looks like a beautiful stadium.

ive been to the metrodome myself.. and i can honestly say it sucks.....dont like being closed in like that... and your right they are built for a turff stadium.. wonder how they will faulter on grass all the time without the huge advantage they have over the other teams in the division......this one thats proposed isnt all that bad lookin ... kinda reminds me of the jake actually from the second picture down....only with a roof......

ive been to the metrodome myself.. and i can honestly say it sucks.....dont like being closed in like that... and your right they are built for a turff stadium.. wonder how they will faulter on grass all the time without the huge advantage they  have over the other teams in the division......this one thats proposed isnt all that bad lookin ... kinda reminds me of the jake actually from the second  picture down....only with a roof......

I didn't mind being closed in. I never really understood how so many people feel closed in. I don't think it makes a huge deal, maybe that's just me.

Guest hotsoxchick1
I didn't mind being closed in. I never really understood how so many people feel closed in. I don't think it makes a huge deal, maybe that's just me.

well i just prefer to watch my baseball in the open air.... dont know why but it just seems better that way....

If I had to rank that stadium on a scale of 1-10, I would rank it a 2. Maybe it has changed since I was there the last time(which was 2000), but from what I remember, the only foods you get are very, very, very generic foods....pizza, pretzels, hot dogs....nothing fancy. I've heard nothing about good things about USCF, minus the attacks(i hate the Ligue's and I f***ing hate Cubs fans).

If I had to rank that stadium on a scale of 1-10, I would rank it a 2.  Maybe it has changed since I was there the last time(which was 2000), but from what I remember, the only foods you get are very, very, very generic foods....pizza, pretzels, hot dogs....nothing fancy.  I've heard nothing about good things about USCF, minus the attacks(i hate the Ligue's and I f***ing hate Cubs fans).

I don't know, I was there in 2002. When I go to a game, I want hotdogs and pizza. I could careless if there is fancy food. One thing I remember buying was a rootbeer float. It was pretty good. That's about as fancy as I'm looking for.

One thing that I have noticed lately was the only people saying anything bad about USCF we're Cubs fans and people who think they are Sox fan, but have no idea about the team, the stadium, and it's players. You know it's going to come from Cubs fans, they just don't shut up. It's the people who say they're Sox fans, yet have no idea who Damaso Marte, Tony Graffanino, and Joe Crede are. I HATE those people.