Mat Latos DFA - Danish called up

Princess Dye

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

From the opening day roster, John Danks, Jerry Sands, and now Mat Latos are off of the 25 man roster. JB Shuck was already sent down once.

My guess from playing patterns is that Jimmy Rollins is next, unless there is a trade that changes the roster differently.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jun 9, 2016 -> 02:44 PM)
From the opening day roster, John Danks, Jerry Sands, and now Mat Latos are off of the 25 man roster. JB Shuck was already sent down once.

My guess from playing patterns is that Jimmy Rollins is next, unless there is a trade that changes the roster differently.

Who is going to DH?

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jun 9, 2016 -> 02:44 PM)

If they DFA a guy the manager was batting 6th against a RHP just the other day then I will just laugh, because it's too depressing to think about otherwise. There is a disconnect the size of the grand canyon on this management team.

Edited by chitownsportsfan