Rocky Biddle should be a starting pitcher...

mac9001

Guest hotsoxchick1

jim i cant totaly agree with that statement when it comes to rocky... as matter of fact i dont know how many times i watched him get the bases loaded up only to get the end of the inning without any runs crossing, leaving the guys stranded out there......its like a trademark he has had for a few seasons now... i think he gets off on it...lol......i dont think he would make a starter (as much as i love him dearly) his injuries have held him back... like someone else said eariler, this may be his last chance to do something here.........hes got to show he can go deeper into the game, and hes got to get to a point where he can pitch without his arm going dead the next day in order to be considered for a starter position.........

Originally posted by Jim Fainter  Neither one can get anyone out when the game is on the line.  They are both quite competent when they come in for mop up duty, but if the game is on the line, they both get rocked.

You forgot about Marte too. Bring Marte in with no one on base..... he's very effective. RISP? That's a different story.