A question for others who have gone to soxfest

HighHeat45

Has anyone who has been to soxfest in the last few years ever run into the old lady who tries to cut in line by starting a conversation with you. I mean last year i was in line for Koch (which i now regret waiting for) and the lady comes near the end where i was. she started talking to me about the whitesox and before you know it she un-hooks the rope comes in and closes it again and goes right behind me in line. She was really old so i didnt want to say anything to hurt her feelings but the people behind me were pissed. Then the next day i see her doin it again to someone else. I have heard from people who had seen her before last year doin the same thing. Does anyone know her?

Has anyone who has been to soxfest in the last few years ever run into the old lady who tries to cut in line by starting a conversation with you. I mean last year i was in line for Koch (which i now regret waiting for) and the lady comes near the end where i was. she started talking to me about the whitesox and before you know it she un-hooks the rope comes in and closes it again and goes right behind me in line. She was really old so i didnt want to say anything to hurt her feelings but the people behind me were pissed. Then the next day i see her doin it again to someone else. I have heard from people who had seen her before last year doin the same thing. Does anyone know her?

Ive never been to SoxFest but thats pretty funny!!!!! :lol: :lol:

LOL....funny story

But isnt it sad that we've started to post things like this instead of what could have been? Playoff discussion? LOL