Gandolfini speaks with ESPN.com

aboz56

ESPN's new Page 3 section, which I guess debuted today, has an interview with James Gandolifini.

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page3/story...0bqs/gandolfini

Here were some of the more interesting questions and answers for those who don't have the time or interest to read the entire article:

2. Are you ready to say goodbye to Tony or are you going to miss him?

I'm not ready to say goodbye to the character but I'm not going to miss him. Does that make sense? I want to end this the right way and I know that he-Mr. Chase-has something in mind and I trust him completely. So when he said 10 more episodes in the sixth year and that's what we need, I said fine. I will do everything I can. But when it's over the right way, I'll see you later.

6. Now, back to the question. Do you think there might be a dark ending to the show? Could Tony get whacked?

I don't know, I don't think so. I think Mr. Chase likes Tony and he doesn't want to kill him.

8.You appear to be a big football dad on the show with your son. Are you a sports fan?

I like football, but very little else.

8a. Who's your team?

Jets. I would say Giants, but...

I love Page 2 on ESPN.com....When I saw they were premiering a Page 3, I was a bit confused. I just don't understand why they can't put these same articles they're putting on Page 3 on to Page 2. I guess Page 3 is going to have a more entertainment-minded theme. A little more like their morning show, Cold Pizza.