Missing man in Chicago

Controlled Chaos

I'm not sure where to post this(not sex lies and politics, or other sports talk) so I'll do it here.

Were we on to this guy? I mean the first thing I thought of when he was missing was is this guy some sort of threat? It wasn't a usualy case of a missing person. I mean when ya look at the facts involving his disappearance. A banker from lincoln park going all the way to 64th pulaski to take out 5,000 from a bank. Then he came all the back to his condo...stood in the lobby for like 15 minutes then left. To me that is very sketchy..like he was contemplating something and descided to go through with it . Just the fact that a north sider came to the south side to take money out of a bank was enough to make the light bulb go off in myhead. They kept saying on the news that they were ruling out foul play and it just looks like a disappearance...all the while I'm thinking is this guy gonna be in union station strapped with a bomb or something. They found his SUV in Englewood...then they found out his credit card was used in New York at a hardware store. After that I figured for sure something was gonna happen over there.

So my whole question here is...Was I the only one thinking this? If AL Qeada can take a guy who is apparently happily married and has a wife 6 months pregnant and convince him to just get up and do this, then I think we all better start being more cautious.

I wonder if that was the real story or not.  Calling from a plane that was headed to Morroco seems to say there might be some truth to it or was it some sort of mental break due to stress?  Guess we will find out soon enough.

I would say this guy has debts to some sort of organized crime group, but then why would he buy the hardware stuff?