CF, C

Guest wsc425

In 10 days, spring training will start. This year, the White Sox are looking good. By picking up several pitchers, they strengthened their staff tremendously. There are a few things though, with CF and C being weak. Possible suiters out there:

CF:

Carlos Beltran KC CF

Peter Bergeron MON CF

Kenny Lofton CF

Beltran could be acquired by trade if salary is picked up. Minor League pitcher could attract with money package for Beltran. Bergeron could be good because the Sox could make a deal with MON for another minor league prospect. Lofton is washed up, but since we need a speedy CF IF ROWAND IS OUT, pick him up for cheap.

C:

Brad Ausmus HOU C

Michael Barrett MON C

John Flaherty - C

Ausmus could be good if we could get him for a minor leaguer. Barrett would require salary, and players. Flaherty would be good for a non roster invitee.

In 10 days, spring training will start. This year, the White Sox are looking good. By picking up several pitchers, they strengthened their staff tremendously. There are a few things though, with CF and C being weak. Possible suiters out there:

CF:

Carlos Beltran KC CF

Peter Bergeron MON CF

Kenny Lofton  CF

Beltran could be acquired by trade if salary is picked up. Minor League pitcher could attract with money package for Beltran. Bergeron could be good because the Sox could make a deal with MON for another minor league prospect. Lofton is washed up, but since we need a speedy CF IF ROWAND IS OUT, pick him up for cheap.

C:

Brad Ausmus HOU C

Michael Barrett MON C

John Flaherty - C

Ausmus could be good if we could get him for a minor leaguer. Barrett would require salary, and players. Flaherty would be good for a non roster invitee.

I've never heard of there being any reality to the Silver and Black or anyone being close to acquiring Carlos Beltran.......

Also, I think that Kenny Lofton making a second campaign in chicago is very unlikely..... harsh words were thrown around during his departure......

However, I do believe that CF is going to be a problem area this season if there isn't something done. Aaron is hurt(and a asshole right Mike?) Willie is Iffy, and Armando Rios who knows? Maybe brining up Joe B is the answer?

Catcher wise...... I think that Micheal Barret isn't going anywhere..... and the sox seem pretty content with what they have Olivo starting and Sandy backing him up.

Guest hotsoxchick1

CF:

Carlos Beltran KC CF

Peter Bergeron MON CF

Kenny Lofton  CF

C:

Brad Ausmus HOU C

Michael Barrett MON C

John Flaherty - C

I've never heard of there being any reality to the Silver and Black or anyone being close to acquiring Carlos Beltran.......

Also, I think that Kenny Lofton making a second campaign in chicago is very unlikely..... harsh words were thrown around during his departure......

However, I do believe that CF is going to be a problem area this season if there isn't something done. Aaron is hurt(and a asshole right Mike?) Willie is Iffy, and Armando Rios who knows? Maybe brining up Joe B is the answer?

Catcher wise...... I think that Micheal Barret isn't going anywhere..... and the sox seem pretty content with what they have Olivo starting and Sandy backing him up.

lol why would anyone even think of mentioning lofton.... what, we only need 1 good month at cf? rowand will be fine.. and hes not an asshole like mike wants you to think, he was cool with my kids down in the conga party i have a ton of great pics of them goofing around together...(mikes just jealous of aarons wife is what it all boils down to lol) and as for picking anyone else up...kw made it perfectly clear that if they were going to cost us more than a few hundred thousand they would not even consider picking up anyone as an option.....hes taking the most inexpensive route and thats it.......kw also made it clear that they are perfectly content with olivo and alomar behind the plate..... so dont look for any pickups there either..........thats all i got to say...... (leaves room shaking head...... lofton?????? geez us lmao)

Do you honestly think that KC is going to pick up Beltran's salary?  HA!  They don't have enough money to keep him there, why the hell would they give money to get rid of him when he's their best offensive weapon.

Well if you were an attentive reader, you would know I mean't WE pick up the salary not THEM.

CF:

Carlos Beltran KC CF

Peter Bergeron MON CF

Kenny Lofton  CF

C:

Brad Ausmus HOU C

Michael Barrett MON C

John Flaherty - C

ah its just a suggestion...I am very worried.

Lofton, ur right, I was in a hurry, I needed a list of three.

Its just that, remember history shows the sox did two trades with Toronto, Florida, and of course, Pittsburg.

It would be good if we got Barrett but highly unlikely.

CF:

Carlos Beltran KC CF

Peter Bergeron MON CF

Kenny Lofton  CF

C:

Brad Ausmus HOU C

Michael Barrett MON C

John Flaherty - C

lol why would anyone even think of mentioning lofton.... what, we only need 1 good month at cf? rowand will be fine.. and hes not an asshole like mike wants you to think, he was cool with my kids down in the conga party i have a ton of great pics of them goofing around together...(mikes just jealous of aarons wife is what it all boils down to lol) and as for picking anyone else up...kw made it perfectly clear that if they were going to cost us more than a few hundred thousand they would not even consider picking up anyone as an option.....hes taking the most inexpensive route and thats it.......kw also made it clear that they are perfectly content with olivo and alomar behind the plate..... so dont look for any pickups there either..........thats all i got to say...... (leaves room shaking head...... lofton?????? geez us lmao)

Because I am an idiot and love Lofton, Hsc. Rowands wife, eh?

The problem with John Flaherty being a non roster invitee is that he was signed by the Yankees this offseason, so don't look for that to happen.

Well the idiots at www.mlb.com didn't INFORM me that! Thanks buddy!