i think these guys suck

IndySoxFan

no expert here..... but i am getting a creeping suspicion that possibly..... most likely.... these guys suck. they really cant do anything right. that maybe... these clowns are no better than a five hundred team.... that the f***ing cubs are a better team.... i dont want to hear any s*** about it being early in the season.... i really believe that when you boil it down.... the essence of these guys... well... it sucks....

oh.... but they have talent....BULLs***... put it on the board right here.... these dickheads will struggle to finish third in the lamest division in baseball.

:rolleyes: hope i'm wrong...

What it all boils down to is that we don't have a manager who can motivate these guys.  If Lou Pinella were in there, we'd be no less than 10 games over break-even!

I disagree with that Heather -

Pinella is no miracle man - I saw no World Series winners in Seattle -

our players need to look into themselves - deep

I posted that strictly in disgust of JM's ability to motivate these guys. I know that the players actually play the games; however, they go nowhere if their manager does s***!

Guest hotsoxchick1
You know, Rex, I'm thinking that with the right motivation, this team will succeed.  It's a wonder's why JM can't motivate this team... JM MUST go!!!

jm would have the most motivated team in the world if kw would keep his nose out of the clubhouse..........

jm would  have the  most motivated team in the world if kw would keep his nose out of the clubhouse..........

Well, KW gets who he thinks could better the club, but it blows up in his face, cuz JM can't manage.....

HSC, ya know, I think we've got a Catch-22 here!

Guest hotsoxchick1
Well, KW gets who he thinks could better the club, but it blows up in his face, cuz JM can't manage.....

jm cant manage cause kw wont let him.......plain and simple

jm cant manage cause kw wont let him.......plain and simple

But then again, KW can't get the luck of the draw, cuz JM can't manage...

Catch 22 here!

I gotta agree here. I torch manuel a lot, but these players have to take some of this responsibility, get motivated by themselves somehow...manuel can't shoulder all this load. This is complete bulls*** as far as effort goes all the way around...it's sickening.

I gotta agree here. I torch manuel a lot, but these players have to take some of this responsibility, get motivated by themselves somehow...manuel can't shoulder all this load. This is complete bulls*** as far as effort goes all the way around...it's sickening.

I agree as well. I don't think turning over the clubhouse spread will make things change.