Hey cw...

Guest hotsoxchick1

no hes just crazy and glutton for punishment......... :lol: .....he hasnt told ya the real reason he comes out this way has he yet????? :o

You still thinking of driving 200+ miles just to get TO Chicago, when you could just get the games on satellite?  You are one true, dedicated fan!!! :headbang

When i get back from school, i can't imagine driving the 40 miles it would take to get to the cell at this point to watch em....ugh

When i get back from school, i can't imagine driving the 40 miles it would take to get to the cell at this point to watch em....ugh

I'm 25 MINUTES away when home, and I'll have a car...I think I'll make the trip just to see the SNR crew and a few other fellow posters :) Getting to know them will be worth it.

I'm 25 MINUTES away when home, and I'll have a car...I think I'll make the trip just to see the SNR crew and a few other fellow posters :)  Getting to know them will be worth it.

Ya i'd love to meet some of these people i've met at the boards...and maybe spend a few innings with some fans that know anything about baseball...somehow i always am near the complete morons in the park...and also meat heather again i think i've only seen you once!

Ya i'd love to meet some of these people i've met at the boards...and maybe spend a few innings with some fans that know anything about baseball...somehow i always am near the complete morons in the park...and also meat heather again i think i've only seen you once!

And u know u loved that time...lol!!! :headbang

All i remember is that you told me and others around not to swear on the BHZ boards because you are a big bad moderator now  :lol: And i was just like uh, ok

Hahaha, and look at how all complied...

Well, all but WALTGERRIS!!! But isn't Walgerris a story of his own?

Well, all but WALTGERRIS!!!  But isn't Walgerris a story of his own?

Oh, we all fear heather's ability to edit our posts...

Don't you have some way of eliminating Waltgerris from the boards?

Random thought...i'd love to hear what he has to say about the sox right now...even if he knows nothing about him...it'd still probly be way off

Well, all but WALTGERRIS!!!  But isn't Walgerris a story of his own?

Oh, we all fear heather's ability to edit our posts...

Don't you have some way of eliminating Waltgerris from the boards?

Random thought...i'd love to hear what he has to say about the sox right now...even if he knows nothing about him...it'd still probly be way off

He'd probably say that the reason the Sox are doing so badly is that they started their season in a month that Tbo happened to play in!!! LOL!!!

You still thinking of driving 200+ miles just to get TO Chicago, when you could just get the games on satellite?  You are one true, dedicated fan!!! :headbang

hell yeah!

Last night's game was no damn good but I had a great time just being at the Cell - I just love being there and sat with a friend from way back and we had a good time even though the game was s*** -

walked around the ballpark since I have lower deck priviledges - checked out my All Star game seats - stood on that outfield fan deck for the first time (nice, but who wants to stand for a whole game?) -

it is good to be at the ball game - even though we played like s*** I got home feeling more like me than I did when I left - needed a White Sox fix really badly - :lol:

you can't get the whole baseball experience by sitting at home - win or lose, it is still the best place to be -