The 2005 Scouting Report

redandwhite

For the third year in a row, I am once again asking for hardcore baseball fans to participate in the annual Scouting Report project, in which you evaluate the fielding characteristics of players on your team. If you have a few minutes, please drop by:

tangotiger

Thanks, Tom

This guy does excellent work, and for the third straight year I have helped him complete his "scouting report," and want to pass it off to you guys.

If you don't have 3 minutes to spare to complete the scouting report, I highly suggest you to read his other pieces.

QUOTE(Yeast Confection @ Aug 23, 2005 -> 12:59 AM)
I know this:

There isn't a single Gold Glover on the 2005 White Sox. Rowand and (the PRE-herniated discs) Crede are the only ones who had a shot. Uribe might get one eventually, but for now he still experiences concentration lapses at odd times and is awful at going back on (non-routine) bloopers.

I think Rowand has the best chance at winning a gold glove this year as you mentioned, but I would place Uribe ahead of Crede for almost identical reasons that you place Crede ahead of Uribe.