Yo BMR!

WinningUgly2003

I used to post with you on espn during the old "Sox Army"days led by Sonny. I was Ugly then also along with Kids Can Play and Fisk72.

Anyways, you happen to catch Sonny's hit and run posts about 3 weeks back on our board and the Twins board over there, degrading the Sox? What a punk he has turned into, I swear. IDseer got into it with him, and he left without coming back. Was pitiful.

I used to post with you on espn during the old "Sox Army"days led by Sonny. I was Ugly then also along with Kids Can Play and Fisk72.

Anyways, you happen to catch Sonny's hit and run posts about 3 weeks back on our board and the Twins board over there, degrading the Sox? What a punk he has turned into, I swear. IDseer got into it with him, and he left without coming back. Was pitiful.

IDSEER!!!! Thats voodoo/brando/just jims other screen! Nah i havent seen sonny post at all, but i never much believed anything he said anyway. Whats up with you??

IDSEER!!!! Thats voodoo/brando/just jims other screen!  Nah i havent seen sonny post at all, but i never much believed anything he said anyway.  Whats up with you??

Nothing much. Took a year and a half hiatus in 2001-2002 because I didn't have internet access at my job, but I've found something better since. A job where my workload takes up about 2 hours a day, so lots of time to post.