Fearless Predictions 5-24

elrockinMT

I predict the following: If the Sox do not produce over the next 2 weeks (encompassing the 14 game road trip, interleague play and this Tigers series) then Jerry Manuel will be fired.

I predict that Miles will be called up, Jimenez will move to shortstop and Valentin to 3rd base replacing Crede.

The other possibility is Valentin, Crede, Graffanino and Jiminez all subbing depending on who's pitching and who's hot.

A trade will happen if Borchard doesn't produce in CF.

This has to be the most fearless prediction:

A Sox winner today :unsure:

HOPEFULLY it will happen...But with this team, do we ever know who will show up to play and who won't? This team is an enigma, and I won't ever completely figure them out.

Here's my fearless prediction...The White Sox will get at least one baserunner in tonight's game against the Tigers.

This has to be the most fearless prediction:

A Sox winner today :unsure:

HOPEFULLY it will happen...But with this team, do we ever know who will show up to play and who won't? This team is an enigma, and I won't ever completely figure them out.

Here's my fearless prediction...The White Sox will get at least one baserunner in tonight's game against the Tigers.

I am predicting a baserunner who scores and we win!!!

I am hoping that we don't see any of what I predicted in the original post come true. I just want us to start winning.

I'll give you all a fearless prediction.

We'll be over .500 by the end of May.....and in first place by the end of June.

The best way for this to happen is for the Sox to realize they aren't playing the stiffest competition here in the next couple weeks, while the teams above them in the standings have to face the two best teams in the American League. If they don't realize this, and don't capitalize on this, they don't deserve to win the division. They've gotta capitalize on potential losses for KC and Minnesota whenever possible instead of giving away games, much like they did last night.

I'll give you all a fearless prediction.

We'll be over .500 by the end of May.....and in first place by the end of June.

The best way for this to happen is for the Sox to realize they aren't playing the stiffest competition here in the next couple weeks, while the teams above them in the standings have to face the two best teams in the American League. If they don't realize this, and don't capitalize on this, they don't deserve to win the division. They've gotta capitalize on potential losses for KC and Minnesota whenever possible instead of giving away games, much like they did last night.

No, last night, we just got beat by a better pitcher. All pitchers have to win sometime.

Anyways....i think this team will play much better over the next 4 months....and my reasoning is quite simple.

They can't get any worse, can they?

They can't get any worse, can they?

This team is managed by a clueless, emotionless man...We never know how bad things could get...These ARE the White Sox, let's remember. And Murphy's Law seems to apply to this team more than not.

This team is managed by a clueless, emotionless man...We never know how bad things could get...These ARE the White Sox, let's remember.  And Murphy's Law seems to apply to this team more than not.

However, this same emotionless man was also managing when we won the division in 2000.

As I said...we can't get any worse. The only place to go is up.

White Sox win the world series.

Colon- 20-7

Loaiza- 20-10

Buerhle- 15-12

Garland- 12-14

Wright- 10-10

Starters go 77-53

Bullpen goes-

16-16

93-69 we win the central division.

Offense starts to break out in June, Frank and Maggs both hitting over .320 during the month. PK hits about .310.

Just gotta stay afloat while we are sucking.

Just gotta stay afloat.

SB