A jersey question.

chisoxdavid

My question is has anyone bought an authentic jersey from someone that makes them for leagues like little league or senior?

Ok so Im looking into getting another authenthic jersey. The first authentic jersey I ever bought was from grandstand at about $159. I was talking about getting a new jersey to friend/baseball coach and he said why not but it from the person that made our team jerseys. He said that the guy can make authentic double knit jerseys that would be official because something about him having rights or something like that. At first I wasnt even considering using the guy, until one night when I overheard some people at grandstand talking about making football jerseys and selling them there...they went on and on about someone not wanting them to sell football jerseys in Grandstand so they were only making baseball jerseys now.

Sorry if this doesnt make sence but my gf is rushing me to go out......oh and one more question, How much have you paid for an authentic and where do you buy it?

Our team jerseys (HS Varsity) were made by Rawlings for about $110. They are blew with Brooks stitched on the front and with your name and number on the back. Really sweet jerseys. Authentic with the Rawlings logo and everything.