Chisox versus Arizona June 5th

elrockinMT

I don't know if I have any faith in Danny Wright turning things around, but we can hope I guess? Kenny Williams is with the team and says he supports Jerry Manuel. OK! Now the question for Kenny is what are you doing to infuse some new blood into the team? We are 7.5 games out, which is not terrible considering how terrible the team has played. I predicted earlier we could see a ten game losing streak on the trip from Cleveland through Phoenix and on to LA. We have lost 5. Can we turn it around, please!? The only positive is that we started to score some runs last night. My prediction is that if we can get some quality pitching, defense, running and timely hitting we will win the game. Can we do that?

The only positive is that we started to score some runs last night. My prediction is that if we can get some quality pitching, defense, running and timely hitting we will win the game. Can we do that?

it all has to happen for us to do it....if it is not one thing, it is another. in every game, there is always something that lacks so we can't get the W.

Loaiza pitched a great game Tuesday. no run support so we lost.

Last night, we put on 3 runs in the ninth, w/no outs....s***ty baserunning cost us the game.

The last game of the Cleveland series, horrible pitching by Gordon and Koch and great work by Val dropping a fly ball cost us the game, in a game we actually had run support.

KW is incompetent, what an astute observation on my part. JR is doing his best imitation of Nero. As far as tonite goes, who knows? Just when you think you've seen it all this team comes up with a new way to lose. I'm laughing to keep from crying.