User Posted Image Question

Was wondering if anyone could tell me as to why my sig pic of old comiskey is no longer there. I recently made a posting and noticed that the pic was gone and a small box with an "X" inside of it was there instead with the words "User Posting Image." A while back I had the photo cropped down to size to meet the forum standards. Do I need to re-do my photo, or find another one? Thanks!

QUOTE(DePloderer @ Jun 8, 2006 -> 03:05 PM)
Where did you host it?

It's something that I just found on the net, and saved it im my file. I recently put it in Image Shack.But as previously stated, my original Sig Pic of The Old Comiskey was way too big for Soxtalks guidelines. I forgot who did it and how, but someone previously from Soxtalk cropped it down for me. Then for whatever reason, after having up on my postings for well over a year, it was gone. Would you like me to e-mail you the pic?

QUOTE(Rooftop Shots @ Jun 8, 2006 -> 11:23 PM)
It's something that I just found on the net, and saved it im my file. I recently put it in Image Shack.But as previously stated, my original Sig Pic of The Old Comiskey was way too big for Soxtalks guidelines. I forgot who did it and how, but someone previously from Soxtalk cropped it down for me. Then for whatever reason, after having up on my postings for well over a year, it was gone. Would you like me to e-mail you the pic?

PM the pic to me and I'll sort it. I'll be away until Sunday night so won't be able to get to it until then though.