Esteban Loiaza

elrockinMT

I saw that EL was removed because of discomfort. Is it just a muscle carmp or is he hurt? I don't see much on it from the Sox so does anyone have an update?

The guy has been our stand up guy when needed. If Buerhle and Colon were pitching like ELo we would be so far ahead of the pack it would be cruise control time.

He winced after throwing a pitch in the 2nd inning I think. Herm and dumbf*** came out to see if everything was ok and Loaiza pitched a few innings after that. If it was a serious problem, I would hope Loaiza, Herm, and dumbf*** would shut him down and send him for tests immediately. He's been the only bright spot on this corpse of a team.

He winced after throwing a pitch in the 2nd inning I think. Herm and dumbf*** came out to see if everything was ok and Loaiza pitched a few innings after that. If it was a serious problem, I would hope Loaiza, Herm, and dumbf*** would shut him down and send him for tests immediately. He's been the only bright spot on this corpse of a team.

And the only bright spot on my fantasy team!